Calling Emilie and Sarah owners

Apr 26, 2012
Hi All, I currently have a Sarah Vernis wallet and Samsung S4 (in a rubber case).
I can place my phone in my wallet but it's a tight squeeze (makes me think I'm damaging the wallet). Is the Emilie wallet roomier?

I saw the Emilie in person Saturday and fell in love with it despite it only have 4 CC slots. The SA told me once I put all my cards and cash in the wallet, trying to fit my phone in there would be just as tight as the Sarah, but the gusset seemed so roomy to me, am I imagining it? Maybe I'm just looking for something else to lust after :P

TIA!

Hi! I think it's also because the Emilie in canvas is more pliable/flexible than vernis leather. I don't have a Samsung S4 but do have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (in a rubber case too) and I tried to fit it in my Emilie so you might have an idea how it might work or look.

I didn't have a lot of trouble closing the flap. I just gave the wallet a good light squeeze and snapped the button away. Btw, my wallet is filled with 4 cards, coins in the zippered compartment, cash at the low back pocket and then coupons and some more cash at the high back pocket. Hope this helps! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: Miletmilet
I have the Emilie in Epi leather. My Samsung Galaxy S4 fits and the wallet will close. I don't like squeezing my phone in there because Epi leather isn't as flexible. I'm scared of stretching out my wallet.