Calling Constance Carriers

Oh wow, so if I understand correctly: there is a model officially called Constance Cartable, and then there is a separate model officially called Constance 29? (but they have the same dimensions?)

Yes, I don't have a Constance Cartable to compare but I assume the C29 and Cartable are the same size based on Googling. The strap is long enough for crossbody (I'm around 5'1).

ETA: here's a link of one that got sold: https://theluxurycloset.com/us-en/w...leather-gold-hardware-constance-29-bag-p97752

Mine's noir in Chamonix though.

• Love
Reactions: FrenchNewbie
Oh wow, so if I understand correctly: there is a model officially called Constance Cartable, and then there is a separate model officially called Constance 29? (but they have the same dimensions?)
The Cartable strap is suuuuper short. you can only carry like a Birkin.... just not suitable for that bag style IMHO.

C24-1 in graphite epsom ghw. I asked for a c24 in neutral (etoupe, any grey, dark red or dark blue) a few weeks before my celebration and my lovely SA found me this! Cannot be happier💕

( Originally asked for rghw, but have heard issue with rghw)
View attachment 5984325
Love this shade of grey and the subtle contrast stitching used on Graphite! CONGRATS!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Shan9jtsy