Calling Chloe Marcie and Paraty Lovers need your vote

Hmm yes it would bother me too, but I guess the discount might make up for it? Although with the sales, there will most likely be something else out there. Was the 30% off part of the usual sale discount or was it discounted because of something else, like this scratch? I'm assuming it was the sale only, in which case maybe you could see if you could get a further discount? But you would have to live with the scratch and only you can decide that.
When I bought my recent nude pink Marcie it wasn't on sale but it looked a bit grubby as it was on display. I knew it would clean up and they SA gave me 20% off for it, so I was happy. It cleaned up perfectly, but it's not scratched obviously. Our sales haven't started yet but even when they do a Marcie for 20% off would be unlikely and considering there was only two in the state I couldn't risk waiting.

Good news, I'm exchanging, they have another bag and already put it aside for me. Phew :yes:
It was Summer sale, lots of bags went 30% off, so it's not like I'm settling for a scratch.
I agree with you, you can clean and condition Marcies and they will look even better than new. I got pen mark and denim transfer removed and there were no traces at all, even on light and somehow difficult colors.
BTW this Marcie's color is light grayish-green, it's called Toscana cypress, seasonal color.
You are right, when you have a chance to get the color you like, it's better to grab it, it may never go on sale. And 20% off was a pretty good deal.

Gemsberry - I forgot to ask, have you managed to get denim transfer out of stitching before? The leather on my cream Marcie has not affected at all but there is slight transfer on the thread on the stitching. Thanks :smile:

Gemsberry - I forgot to ask, have you managed to get denim transfer out of stitching before? The leather on my cream Marcie has not affected at all but there is slight transfer on the thread on the stitching. Thanks :smile:

I got all the info from this forum (gotta love it). I didn't have denim transfer on stitching, only leather. I used baby wipes (simple ones, non-scented) to remove denim transfer. you may need to reapply. then condition leather (I use collonil) and it's like brand new.

Good news, I'm exchanging, they have another bag and already put it aside for me. Phew :yes:
It was Summer sale, lots of bags went 30% off, so it's not like I'm settling for a scratch.
I agree with you, you can clean and condition Marcies and they will look even better than new. I got pen mark and denim transfer removed and there were no traces at all, even on light and somehow difficult colors.
BTW this Marcie's color is light grayish-green, it's called Toscana cypress, seasonal color.
You are right, when you have a chance to get the color you like, it's better to grab it, it may never go on sale. And 20% off was a pretty good deal.

Great news! Can't wait to see it. :woohoo: