Calling Chloe Marcie and Paraty Lovers need your vote

So I decided for now to go with the Marci while I look for the perfect red in a Paraty. I had a chloe credit to use up and they ended up getting only one of the deep blue marcie, which is a dark navy. I'm just got it but I'm sort of on the fence, the style is nice and the gold hardware looks great with deep blue but I wonder if its too dark as I have so many black bags...thoughts? Should I keep or return?

Its gorgeous but does look very dark

It is beautiful! I definitely agree with everyone that you shouldn't keep it if you don't absolutely love it, but I do think navy is much different than black and that you will find a whole bunch of ways to wear it that you wouldn't with black. And I say this from personal experience as more than half of my bags are black and I love navy, especially in the summer!

I agree with everyone here as well, don't keep it if you don't love it. I love Marcies and have three but I have ordered and returned two other colours because, as stunning as they were, they just weren't right for me. Hold out for the right one for you and use your credit on that one :smile:

Thank you for all the advice! The more I keep looking at it the more it keeps saying keep me, can't believe how soft chloe leather is. It is quite dark even in the sunlight. I'm supposed to hear back from the Chloe manager tomorrow to see if I can get a credit again. Anyone know of a great 'red' in either the paraty or marcie you'd recommend?

Sorry I'm late to this thread. Love both styles & think Navy Marcie is lovely & is very versatile - more so than black imo. RE the red in Paraty, I suppose it depends whether you want a bright red, or darker (almost burgundy)? If bright red, is it with 'blue' undertones or 'orange'?

Thank you. I wanted a red ruby one or a red with blue undertones but so far all I found was crimson which was burgundy and berry cupcake which looks pinkish. Unfortunately I'm past my window for returning the marcie will have to see if I can sell it for less or keep it.
Sorry I'm late to this thread. Love both styles & think Navy Marcie is lovely & is very versatile - more so than black imo. RE the red in Paraty, I suppose it depends whether you want a bright red, or darker (almost burgundy)? If bright red, is it with 'blue' undertones or 'orange'?

I have the Marcie medium in Nut and it's a beautiful, functional bag. Easy to use, versatile except when dressed formally. I get many compliments on this bag. I'd highly recommend this style.