Calling Camilia Wedges/Slingback owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning to get the wedges soon but haven't tried it IRL, so for you ladies who already bought this.. is this TTS or runs 1/2 size smaller? and is this comfy? any pro/con about this?? sorry for asking so many qs, I don't live anywhere near Chanel boutique and also don't wanna do the hassle of returning things..TIA

2. i just got them and they run TTS to me...very comfy--i got the slingback wedges with the camelia...its a lower heel height and easier to walk in for me :smile:

3. I went up in the wedges, actually a whole size, but it gave me extra room in the back. I need "growing room" in case I have another baby and my feet grow again! ;)

4. I tried them on and also found they ran true. The only thing I wondered about was on the insole there is I believe cork and then it transitions to leather at the ball of the foot. I thought it might have been better to use leather all the way or not to change surfaces at that point on the foot. But if it became a problem, one could rig up something to smooth that transition, if need be. Definitely a cute shoe, but the price point seems steep for a summer wedge. (Again, that's just me.)

5. does anyone know how much the mule is?

6. I bought the wedge and had to go up a whole size, other than that they are great and comfortable.

7. wow..ehmm..pretty risky if just buy it over the phone.. anyone know the return/exchange policy for BG? I'm 7.5 size. Should I go 8?? my feet is wide in front but short..so ugly hehehe

8. cory your is also pretty.. but i rarely use slingback..it just bothers me..that's why i choose wedges ..but i just notice is a bit higher than the slingback

9. I have a wide toe box so they felt weird for me, I also have a high arch and the vamp part was to much . I like the ones with the back on much better, the vamp ( the part on the top of your foot isnt as large). I think the wegdes are good for someone who has long feet and toes,you could harley see my toes either , didnt fit me right.

10. sjunky: thanks for the input..it help me alot since I couldn't try it.