Calling all Zoe fans! New colors in the near future!!

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
I went to Coach today for a problem with one of my previous purchases and got credit back no problem.

I was trying on the Petrol Zoe and asked the SA if the rumor was true, that there was a berry color? She said she didn't know and looked it up on the computer for me. There is indeed a berry color but it has not made its appearance in my area. There will ALSO be the following colors in PATENT leather for the Zoe:

Green
Blue
Silver
Bronze

I wonder what the green color will be like? There could be so many shades! I think I might hold out for the blue patent zoe... it sounds delicious! :yahoo:

Aww, I would love a Zoe in a light rosy color, kind of like the Ergo Satchels/Hobos.

41507_b4ro_a0_front

But the colors so far sounds great though. I wonder what Bronze is like compared to the Antique gold? I can't wait. I'm totally holding off on the Antique Gold Zoe and wait for better colors. For some reason the Antique gold doesnt suit me.

I wish they gave the regular Zoes the light baby blueish color, like they did with the $1K braided Zoe. The latter bag is gorgeous, but I can't get myself to pay that much on it.

12775_b4bl_a0_front

Actually there will indeed be a berry-ish colour for the Zoe. I've seen it. I'm not sure if it's called berry or plum, but it's patent purple much like the patent plum of the bleeker collection. It's lovely. I believe it's coming out next floorset.

I have the berry patent Zoe and I love it! It is very comprable to the Bleeker patent. I called CS about the other colors and they said that they are not showing a release date for them and that she was able to see all release dates through mid-November, which she interpreted to mean that those colors will at the earliest be released in December but may infact be spring bags. Hope this helps...

BTW...I've had my Berry zoe for over a month, it's definitely available to order now and I HIGHLY recomend it!

I have the berry patent Zoe and I love it! It is very comprable to the Bleeker patent. I called CS about the other colors and they said that they are not showing a release date for them and that she was able to see all release dates through mid-November, which she interpreted to mean that those colors will at the earliest be released in December but may infact be spring bags. Hope this helps...

BTW...I've had my Berry zoe for over a month, it's definitely available to order now and I HIGHLY recomend it!

Do you have pics? I would love to see pics of the berry patent Zoe :yes: