Calling all women with pictures of their rings...on their fingers!!!

thompk said:
This is my 2 year anniversary ring that I wear on my left hand...My wedding band is 1920's Vintage Platinum so I am TERRIFIED to wear it all the time! Anyway, pics of my rings!:P

Kristy

On my thumb is my 39 B.C. Marc Antony coin on it...I explained it in this thread!

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/antique-and-vintage-jewelry-26825-2.html?highlight=thompk

love the coin ring and the story that goes with it. (I remembered it from reading the thread a while ago) Thanks for all the pics!

my very early it-was-on-labor-day-sale-and-it-fits-now christmas present aka my husband is the best husband ever. :love:

Attachments

• PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,751
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 3,522
my 5 year promise ring. we SHOULD be engaged by now, but im in no hurry esp when we met when i was 19.
14 diamonds, G color, VVS2, ring size French 45.5 (no idea what US size that is) approx .30 carats, half eternity ring set in white gold.
Pics came out too blurry.
ring001.jpg

Here is mine...designed by my DH...and has been on my finger now for over 10 years. It has seen platinum make its comeback, and was once dipped in platinum for a while to be trendy...but now back to its original beautiful gold!!! BTW...forgive the black fingernail...I was trying out that trend too!!! And just noticed after viewing, that I look really healthy with the Pringles and cigarettes in the background:shame: !!!

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 4,040
missD said:
my 5 year promise ring. we SHOULD be engaged by now, but im in no hurry esp when we met when i was 19.
14 diamonds, G color, VVS2, ring size French 45.5 (no idea what US size that is) approx .30 carats, half eternity ring set in white gold.
Pics came out too blurry.
ring001.jpg
You have beautiful hands!! And the ring is:love: !

Here's my right hand ring worn on my left hand middle finger :P

Attachments

• ring 003.jpg
    ring 003.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,342
  • ring 002.jpg
    ring 002.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,821
  • ring 001.jpg
    ring 001.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,667
i need a manicure too. i posted these (along with the jewelry store 'official' pic) in the celebrity thread before i saw this one... oh well! the ring is unique in that the diamonds are all square-shaped, but they are emerald cut. I LOVE MY RING! Cried when I got it! Waited a LONG time for it! (Hard to take a pic of it myself, sorry for the blurry one! And I dont know how to do thumbnails yet, sorry!).

DSC09545.jpg

DSC09543.jpg

I do not wear my diamond or wedding band very often, because with the nature of my job, I am in and out of gloves alot. I also don't go to the nail salon or use alot of lotion for the fact that I would be wasting my money. :lol:

Anyway, I still love my diamond and my DH, nonetheless.

It's about 2 carats total, between the princess cut diamond in the middle and the 5 small princess cuts on either side. It's set in platinum. Seems like it was designed by Simon somebody.

The platinum wedding band is custom made to "click" into the diamond ring. I did not photograph it as it is nothing remarkable. (I don't mean that in a deragatory way, I just mean that I think that this thread is more about the "bling factor"
myring.jpg
.) :graucho:

http://www.ssb2.net/users/41760/myring.jpg

3 1/2 carat cushion cut...my husband ROCKS:nuts:

Attachments

• Michelles Camp La Jolla 067.jpg
    Michelles Camp La Jolla 067.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 3,798
  • Michelles Camp La Jolla 066.jpg
    Michelles Camp La Jolla 066.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 2,443
  • Michelles Camp La Jolla 068.jpg