Calling all UK Bbag lovers...

Hello and welcome to tPF. Don't forget Cricket in Liverpool. They had a black 2006 City in stock recently and their prices are lower than other retailers. I recently paid £650 for a wonderful Rouge Vif City. They will also post out to you, if you can't make the trip to Liverpool. Hope you find what you're looking for soon.

I recommend Browns of London, I got my courier from them and they shipped it quickly and picked out great leather - Clifford is great! Also I got my bag in the winter sale which made the experience even better as my courier was over £150 cheaper!

Diabro will undervalue on their customs form. I'm waiting for a Chloe bag and they've declared the value of $49 and as a 'gift.' Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've noticed customs are getting stricter and the post office add an extra £8 on top :tdown:

I've had more items slapped with a customs charge in the last month than i ever had in the last 6 years i've been buying online. Makes buying from abroad less of a bargain! :sad:

Beadle: Welcome to the forum:welcome:

I have bought most of my Bbags from Harvey Nics, and although you pay a bit more, you get to see and feel the bag to make sure the leather and the style is right for you. I do think you need to do your homework before you go though because some of the SA's really don't know that much about our beloved Bbags. If you ask for a City there are some SA's that won't know what style that is!:confused1: Scary, but true!

I have ordered from Aloha Rag with great results and about 50GBP in customs.

I have also bought from Balenciaga in Paris, which offered me the best savings because it's cheaper for us paying in Euros and no customs since it's within the EU. Luisa via roma is also a great option for buying online within the EU.:tup:

Good luck with your first purchase and let us know what you get!:smile:

^ I would definetly try Selfridges, they have a decent bbag collection and they did have black -not sure if they have a city tho. I didnt see any black at Harvey Nics or Harrods. Tell us how it goes!