Calling all trinity ring owners--show me photos of your rings please!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!
    Not sure if there is a thread already (I've looked but haven't found one, and if there is I apologize and hope someone can link me to it) but I would love to see a thread dedicated to just photos of the Cartier trinity ring, with info on the different models. I'd love to see photos (modeling pics!) of people with discontinued styles as well, such as from the Cartier constellation line, the two for trinity, or the 7 bands. I've seen some photos online of older, discontinued styles, but would love to see photos of them being worn.
    I've recently decided I NEED to add a trinity ring to my collection and would appreciate any photos I could look (read: obsess) at! Thank you!

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464115587.327220.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464115691.124029.jpg
    Here is mine [emoji173]️

Cogmarks likes this.
  3. I love the width of this Trinity band! It's my favorite one. I wish they sold it in the US (last time I checked they didn't). It looks wonderful on you. I love it alone and in a stack!

4. That looks amazing!!

5. /Users/jennifer/Desktop/IMG_3164.jpg/Users/jennifer/Desktop/IMG_3157.jpg

6. Love the trinity ring

Attached Files:

bellaNlawrence and Cogmarks like this.
  7. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464176907.583869.jpg

This is mine. I love it but I think I love the thinner band one more [emoji16]

bellaNlawrence likes this.
  8. Love ALL of them!!!

9. Thanks!!! I love it!!!

10. These are beautiful! Did you ladies buy a size smaller than what your normal
    ring size is?

11. I got this for our anniversary in Las Vegas last week. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465394204.860256.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465394220.195401.jpg

More photos on my Instagram account @marinitelady

bellaNlawrence likes this.
  12. Girls do you wear your Trinity 24/7? Does it scratches easily, especially when taking off?

Noyerx likes this.
  13. It cant be helped to have it scratched. The rings always rub against each other. Once when my husband was holding my hand rather tightly and I felt it rub each other. So I avoid letting him hold the hand that has the ring. When my trinity was new I worn it for 3 mos straight and there were scratches already. Im really extra careful with it but it still managed to gain some scratches no matter what I do.

14. I actually went up a size as I found it more comfortable.

15. I don't wear it all the time as I can't at work. It does have scratches. They don't bother me [emoji3]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice