• Love it!

• Wasn't for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello!

So, I just have to ask for myself, and for those out there that might be interested- do you love your PM or regret it?

I would love to get feedback on the bag over time and use. I have looked through the totally clubhouse and it seems to be varied.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I am interested too. I have never owned a Totally pm before but I am considering it. I did buy the
Totally mm in de when it first came out but found it too big and square on me as I am petite. Also on this particular bag the straps were stiff. I exchanged it for Neverfull mm in de which actually felt more comfortable. I like the Neverfull mm but sometimes I want to use a smaller bag with a zip so I am now considering Totally pm or Sully pm/mm. I am wondering how the pm in de will age. I know with the mono that the tabs eventually curl and the top can cave in. The de seems sturdier so I think it will age better than mono.

My Totally PM in DE is my favorite LV bag. I also have a Totally MM in Mono for when I need to carry a larger tote, but the PM is my everyday bag otherwise. I also have a Mono Neverfull MM that I am going to consign because the straps dig into my shoulders. I find the straps on my Totally bags are much more comfortable.

It was my dilemma too. I finally settled on totally mm. Pm is very cute and may hold its structure better overtime, but i needed more room. I do have a sully mm as well. Compare sully mm to totally mm, seems like sully mm holds stuffs like a totally pm. If you don't need to hold a lot of stuffs. You may want to consider both sully mm and totally pm for both top zipped bag.

Hey you! Hope everything is going well?

I think I told you but I had the PM and ended up selling it because it was too small. When the DE came out I purchased again in the MM size. Much better size for this bag. I still say you would like the MM better. It does not look big as I am only 5"2 130lbs.

You are still within 30 days right? Maybe go in an look at a few other shoulder bags and think about exchanging. I know probably hard now with the little guy.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Are you not sure about the style of the Totally ? You already have mm size bags so I think if you went for totally mm you would end up with another mm size and still want a smaller bag. Maybe you would benefit from a smaller everyday bag for when you want to just carry the essentials.

My Totally PM in DE is my favorite LV bag. I also have a Totally MM in Mono for when I need to carry a larger tote, but the PM is my everyday bag otherwise. I also have a Mono Neverfull MM that I am going to consign because the straps dig into my shoulders. I find the straps on my Totally bags are much more comfortable.

Thank you very much - that's very helpful!

It was my dilemma too. I finally settled on totally mm. Pm is very cute and may hold its structure better overtime, but i needed more room. I do have a sully mm as well. Compare sully mm to totally mm, seems like sully mm holds stuffs like a totally pm. If you don't need to hold a lot of stuffs. You may want to consider both sully mm and totally pm for both top zipped bag.

Sorry - are you saying the Sully MM holds about the same as Totally PM.

Hey you! Hope everything is going well?

I think I told you but I had the PM and ended up selling it because it was too small. When the DE came out I purchased again in the MM size. Much better size for this bag. I still say you would like the MM better. It does not look big as I am only 5"2 130lbs.

You are still within 30 days right? Maybe go in an look at a few other shoulder bags and think about exchanging. I know probably hard now with the little guy.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Hi there! I have never been so tired in my life lol.

I do hope I have an opportunity to get to the store to try on the MM, but like you said, I'm not sure how to do that with the little one. The bag only arrived last week.

Are you not sure about the style of the Totally ? You already have mm size bags so I think if you went for totally mm you would end up with another mm size and still want a smaller bag. Maybe you would benefit from a smaller everyday bag for when you want to just carry the essentials.

That was exactly my thought when I picked the PM. :smile:

For me, the pm size is perfect!

Thank you for the feedback!

Take him with you! He should be sleep most of the time now right!

Oh I do not miss those days of being tired! Lol but wouldn't trade them in for nothing though.

Be Blessed MoNikki

The Totally pm in mono was my first bag and I love it as much today as the first day I got it. It holds a ton and has worn really well. I've carried it through rain and snow with no water stains (I pretreated it with a product from Lovin' My Bags). You can wear it dressy with a suit for work or with jeans and a tank top on the weekend. No matter how much I put in it, the mono straps are comfortable on my shoulder. Love this bag!

Take him with you! He should be sleep most of the time now right!

Oh I do not miss those days of being tired! Lol but wouldn't trade them in for nothing though.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Hopefully I can get him to cooperate! I think the NF MM is too big for my frame and rarely use it ( will probably be great for baby though, and like it more when cinched). I think the totallyMM is even bigger. Is that correct ( I think you own both)? I do want to get to the store to make an educated decision if possible :smile:

I love my DE pm. It's gorgeous and holds everything I need.

Great - thank you - glad to hear you love it! If you have any mod shots it would be great to see them! :smile:

The Totally pm in mono was my first bag and I love it as much today as the first day I got it. It holds a ton and has worn really well. I've carried it through rain and snow with no water stains (I pretreated it with a product from Lovin' My Bags). You can wear it dressy with a suit for work or with jeans and a tank top on the weekend. No matter how much I put in it, the mono straps are comfortable on my shoulder. Love this bag!

So glad to hear you love it! If you wouldn't mind sharing, do you have any mod pics by any chance?

Hopefully I can get him to cooperate! I think the NF MM is too big for my frame and rarely use it ( will probably be great for baby though, and like it more when cinched). I think the totallyMM is even bigger. Is that correct ( I think you own both)? I do want to get to the store to make an educated decision if

Yes the Totally MM and the Neverfull MM are about the same size. I actually keep my Neverfull cinched in all the time so it makes it a little smaller than the Totally. Like I said I'm 5"2 130lbs and I do not believe it looks big on me.View attachment 2751092

View attachment 2751090View attachment 2751091

Be Blessed MoNikki

Hopefully I can get him to cooperate! I think the NF MM is too big for my frame and rarely use it ( will probably be great for baby though, and like it more when cinched). I think the totallyMM is even bigger. Is that correct ( I think you own both)? I do want to get to the store to make an educated decision if possible :smile:

Great - thank you - glad to hear you love it! If you have any mod shots it would be great to see them! :smile:

So glad to hear you love it! If you wouldn't mind sharing, do you have any mod pics by any chance?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410740919.947589.jpg

Here you are AMStevens- This a photo from a year and a half ago when my bag was brand new. This is the pm size - it's a great everyday bag.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get him to cooperate! I think the NF MM is too big for my frame and rarely use it ( will probably be great for baby though, and like it more when cinched). I think the totallyMM is even bigger. Is that correct ( I think you own both)? I do want to get to the store to make an educated decision if

Yes the Totally MM and the Neverfull MM are about the same size. I actually keep my Neverfull cinched in all the time so it makes it a little smaller than the Totally. Like I said I'm 5"2 130lbs and I do not believe it looks big on me.View attachment 2751092

View attachment 2751090View attachment 2751091

Be Blessed MoNikki

Aww - it looks nice :smile: thanks so much for posting those - definitely helpful. You are so kind!