Calling all Togo owners....

My Kelly has some veinings...I love looking at them...they are like nature's art...:heart:
attachment.php

Oh, I have lotsa veinings too after delivering DD...when I saw them I :faint: and now I wonder why they aren't as beautiful as those on togo!:shrugs:

Attachments

• Reveal%2011.jpg
    Reveal%2011.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 162
This thread got me curious. I had to go peek at my sleeping Blue Jean Kelly. She doesn't seem to have veins. Nor does my Ulysses. I have some photos from when she was brand new.
Geminisparklers -- how did you get a covered lock? Was it a special order? I've never seen a leather-clad lock on anything other than an exotic. But, then again, I haven't been in the "neighborhood" very long.
--Judy

Attachments

• Blue Jean Kelly 003.jpg
    Blue Jean Kelly 003.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 59
  • kellyandtwilly.jpg
    kellyandtwilly.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 52
  • notebook.jpg
    notebook.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 48
Geminisparklers -- how did you get a covered lock? Was it a special order? I've never seen a leather-clad lock on anything other than an exotic. But, then again, I haven't been in the "neighborhood" very long.
--Judy

Balto Bag Lady, White colour bags and those in exotic skins come with covered locks standard. Parchemin colour bags as well although some apparently didn't.

The newer one :yes: also rose dragee.
Old ones don't have it.:sad:

Oh yes, Rose Dragee too.

Balto Bag Lady, it would appear only the light colour bags like White, Parchemin and Rose Dragee, besides exotics, that have covered locks. And I suppose with SO bags, if approved by H?

Oh yes, Rose Dragee too.

Balto Bag Lady, it would appear only the light colour bags like White, Parchemin and Rose Dragee, besides exotics, that have covered locks. And I suppose with SO bags, if approved by H?

Thanks, ms piggy
I guess blue jean isn't a that light a color. I just wanted to make sure that I got all that I was supposed to!
Like I said, I'm the new "kid" in the H neighborhood.
--Judy

Thanks, ms piggy
I guess blue jean isn't a that light a color. I just wanted to make sure that I got all that I was supposed to!
Like I said, I'm the new "kid" in the H neighborhood.
--Judy

No worries, we all learn something new each day. There's so much to know about H. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!