calling all tobago shoe bag owners

Liberté> i couldn't, but i've seen someone carry a tan Tobago shoe bag on his shoulder. i was a bit uncertain about hand-held bags too. but im used to them now, i haven't looked at another messenger bag for a long time.

here's the official photo of the Bequia Fourre-Tout:
BequiaFourre-Tout.jpg
;)

^
THank you so much. ^_^ I wonder if they'll put out the metallic striped ones too.

My arms are kind of weak :rolleyes: and I always carry around a lot of books and a laptop for studies so hand helds tend to be too streneous..

The shoe bag is only in black now, the other 2 colors are WAY gone. Good luck getting one, I brought it up with my store and there are SO very few left if any by now.

I would go for the new f/w bag, its flippen GORGEOUS!

The Saks LV in Michigan had the black shoe bag, thats the only color left, the rest sold out a while ago, I do not know if they still have the bag or not. The keepall I was told when I bought mine was 1 of the last 3 left, and then my doctor bought 1, so that leaves 1? lol but who knows!! call 866, its a life saver!

The Saks LV in Michigan had the black shoe bag, thats the only color left, the rest sold out a while ago, I do not know if they still have the bag or not. The keepall I was told when I bought mine was 1 of the last 3 left, and then my doctor bought 1, so that leaves 1? lol but who knows!! call 866, its a life saver!

Thank you! is it you in your avatar?