Calling All Speedy B Owners!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about getting a speedy b 25 or 30 in azur, when it comes out this friday. I would be exchanging my alma bb in rose velours (the zipper is just a bit to hard for me to work)

For those of you that own the speedy b, what size do you have and how do you like it? Also how do you use it mostly cross body or hand carry? Thanks so much!:smile:

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about getting a speedy b 25 or 30 in azur, when it comes out this friday. I would be exchanging my alma bb in rose velours (the zipper is just a bit to hard for me to work)

For those of you that own the speedy b, what size do you have and how do you like it? Also how do you use it mostly cross body or hand carry? Thanks so much!:smile:

I have a Speedy B 30 DE and it really holds a lot, but is not too big. Most of the time I wear her on my shoulder or handheld, not so often crossbody. For me it is a very useful and pretty bag. Azur might be a problem with colour transfer with dark jeans, if you wear it crossbody. But I'm sure this Speedy B will look great!

Hi Everyone,

I have the DE speedy b 30, mostly worn on shoulder with extra strap extender not worn but also like to carry top handle at times... I haven't worn it Crossbody as I feel it looks too much like luggage that way, but that's just my personal preference... I love it. It's my bag for prob 60% of the year because of the weather here. I love it and highly recommend! :smile:

I have a Speedy B 30 DE and it really holds a lot, but is not too big. Most of the time I wear her on my shoulder or handheld, not so often crossbody. For me it is a very useful and pretty bag. Azur might be a problem with colour transfer with dark jeans, if you wear it crossbody. But I'm sure this Speedy B will look great!

Thanks for the feedback! I don't wear jeans all the time and when I do I would probably just use a different bag.:smile:

I have the speedy b 25, it's a perfect size bag. I use her mostly on shoulder, and I do crossbody quite often. The 25 looks so cute crossbody. Many people think the 25 is small, but it holds a lot. I have used this bag almost daily since I got it a year ago, every time I try and change bags, I miss it so much and how easy it is to carry, and all the different carrying options. Good luck with your decision and enjoy your your new bag :smile:

i usually carry the regular speedy 35, but bought the speedy b in the size 30 which i think is a great size for shoulder and crossbody, not too big, not too small. having said that, if you really don't carry that much, the 25 is really cute and that would also be a great bag. i would advise you to try them on to see what looks best with your proportions. the azur will be a great bag. i really want one too, but am also a little bit unsure about wear/transfer but still think i want one. good luck!

i usually carry the regular speedy 35, but bought the speedy b in the size 30 which i think is a great size for shoulder and crossbody, not too big, not too small. having said that, if you really don't carry that much, the 25 is really cute and that would also be a great bag. i would advise you to try them on to see what looks best with your proportions. the azur will be a great bag. i really want one too, but am also a little bit unsure about wear/transfer but still think i want one. good luck!

Thanks! I have heard a lot about color transfer but don't really know much about it or understand it very well.

I just got the DE 30 B on Feb 13th and I have not switched bags since...and I don't plan to. hahaha I just LOVE this bag so much. I have the Speedy 35 mono and like that one, but the 30 is a great size too. I wear the B mostly handheld. If I need to wash my hands or if I'm shopping I will use the shoulder option. I seriously love the versatility. It is awesome to be able to throw it over your shoulder when you need to be hands free...which makes this bag so much more desirable to me for this reason. I think you will absolutely love this bag. I have not one negative thing to say about it. I haven't worn it cross body yet but I'm sure I will sometime...just haven't had a need for it. I also have the Bloomsbury so I didn't get the Speedy B necessarily for that option, but hey...it is there if you want it. What is there not to love about that right?
This is the perfect bag if you ask me and I have 6 LV bags.
I really want to get the azur speedy b too so please do a reveal and review on it when you get it! I am excited for you!!!!!!

Thanks! I have heard a lot about color transfer but don't really know much about it or understand it very well.
i haven't experienced color transfer first hand but have seen some photos. the color from some clothing, including dark jeans but also other things, rubs against the canvas and vachetta and leaves dark areas which don't seem to be removeable , at least from the canvas. i still love azur bags tho!

I got my DE Speedy B 30 a few weeks ago and have used it almost every day since. I usually use her top handles, but when I am running quick errands with my son or just need some free hands (like washing hands in a restroom or picking up some bags while shopping), I throw her on my shoulder. I only put on the extra strap and go cross body when I know I'll be wrangling my toddler.

I heard from someone here and from a SA that a plain white eraser can possibly help remove any color transfer onto the Azur bag. I have heard this is successful but I haven't tried it yet.