~~~Calling ALL Speedy Azur Owners! Opinions PLease~~

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
I will be getting a Speedy 30 Azur in the very near future. Is this bag a "high maintenance" bag in a sense because it is a lighter color. Does that particular canvas attract dirt easily? The more opinions the better...thanks!!!

My sister got an azur speedy a couple of years ago and it still looks great. She is a little carefull about wearing the bag with dark jeans because of any colour transfer, but other than that she treats it like any other bag.

Yes, please post pics when you get it! Azur is gorgeous!

My sister got an azur speedy a couple of years ago and it still looks great. She is a little carefull about wearing the bag with dark jeans because of any colour transfer, but other than that she treats it like any other bag.

Good to know! Will definitely post pics!

ITA, this is the only advice I would give. I have the 25 in Azur, and once I wore it with brand new dark jeans and some transfer got on it, but I cleaned it off with a regular eraser...jeans that have been washed have been fine for me!

Can denim transfer be easily cleaned off?

It seems that it depends...some people have been able to, others no.

I dont find Azur high maintenance at all! I have a Speedy 35 in Azur and do not baby it at all! im only careful with the vachetta handles, but thats it!

cant wait to see pics of your 30!!

i wear my bag with jeans all the time, but so far i dont see any blue on my bag luckily. Just be careful with it in general and dont put the bag on anything such as newspaper or else it will transfer some ink on the bag.

I have Azur Speedy and Galliera. I LVOE them!! I've had it for almost 2 years now and the only thing is that I got a bit of color transfer from denim but it's not too noticable. It kinda blends in. You should definitely get it!!

I had one but sold it because of the dark vachetta and the jean's stain!
I loved that bag but it was really high maintenance for me!! so i bought the ebene instead!

Other than that it's a beautiful bag for summer!!! enjoy!