Calling all Spanish speaking handbag lovers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do any of you know of a purse forum where Spanish is spoken? Maybe a site originated in Spain, or somewhere in hispanoamerica?

2. I speak a little Spanish-south Texas style, but I don't know of a purse forum en espanol. However, we do have some much more fluent members. One is from Spain.

3. I do not know of a forum in spanish either, I am fluent in spanish. my grammar may not be perfect but if you want to practice, i do not mind. I know we have plenty of lovely pfer's here in the forum who speak spanish as well.

4. Honestly, I'd just love to know of a friendly Spanish speaking board, where people are nice and the men don't constantly mack on the ladies. Any suggestions?

5. I'm also fluent in Spanish(learned it before English!) but I don't know of any purse forums in other languages, sorry.

6. Esto es lo que busco :yes:

7. would there be one? that would be kool though

8. no se avisame si lo encuentras

9. Yo vivo en Canberra, Australia y tambien hablo espanol.

No e tenido suerte en la busqueda de un foro de este tipo, asique a mi tambien me interesaria si alguien lo encuentra.

Alejandra:yes:

10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know of any, mainly because I don't type all that often in Spanish.

11. Mi madre es argentina pues soy media sudamericana. Tambien estudio en uni pa ser maestra de espanol - pues me encantaria encontrar un foro como esto, porque me daria la opurtunidad a practicar y hablar sobre una cosa que me gusta. Odio mis clases de historia espanola y literatura, composicion, etc - no hablamos de nada que me interesa!

12. That is a vrey good idea! I speak Spanish and in order to practise them I keep reading HOLA! and trying to watch as many spanish films as possible!
    Goodluck though and if you find sth let us know:yes:

13. I hate to be a party pooper, guys, but the R&R says: Posting in English only. :angel:

14. I watch the noticias in spanish every morning, and me and my boyfriend (gringo) watch Vas o No Vas? together - he loves it!

15. Hey - Maybe we could have a Spanish speaking thread? Like for conversing in Spanish about handbags and random stuff? :yes::nuts:

Tambien tengo que practicar mi español! :upsidedown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice