Calling all Sophie owners

Sophie IS coming to the USA..I saw it personally in the US look book a couple of weeks ago,
I ADORE my Sophie..BUT I also got the rivet pochette as the Sophie is DIFFERENT-it has a dressier chain and the messenger long strap(WHICH I FREAKIN LOVE!)
The rivet is less dressy,where i could wear Sophie out with dressier stuff

Sophie IS coming to the USA..I saw it personally in the US look book a couple of weeks ago,
I ADORE my Sophie..BUT I also got the rivet pochette as the Sophie is DIFFERENT-it has a dressier chain and the messenger long strap(WHICH I FREAKIN LOVE!)

Are you sure????? OMG..it's huge..

But someone mentioned earlier that even if it is in the look book, it may not come to US? Did any SA confirm this?:confused1: :confused1:

There's been so much misinformation on this. I hope this is true! I talked to the store director at my boutique and she emphatically said it's definitely not going to be available here (the only possible scenario is if it was a random shipment. They got 2 panda pochettes from japan a few months ago, but it would be unexpected).

jill r u sure? I called 866 about 2 weeks ago asking if Sophie will be in mainland, and the rep say not everything feature in look book is going to be available in mainland, especially Sophie.

I say get it! I was thinking about getting the sophie (or rivets pochette) too...just to add something fun and playful to my mono collection...lately I have been feeling blah about mono so I tried to get some accessories for my speedy and bv but it didn't do the trick.

Does anyone know if the Shirley and Sophie are the same size? I hope there is more Sophie in HI, my SA is going there and might bring Sophie back...

If you can get your hands on one I would go for it. I'm so done with Mono myself (just passed on the Mono Riveting) but the Sophie is worth an exception. Seriously. It is rather small but definitely a piece you will not regret purchasing.

Keep us posted, Nita!

:love: i LOVE my Sophie.

I always get compliments from SA's etc when i use it. My friends couldn't stop looking at it as well when they first saw it, and they loved the chain strap, and how it was convertible with the longer strap.

I'm glad i bought one in Japan when i had the chance. I would definitely recommend ppl to buy one..

--I confirmed with Union Sq LV boutique that there will be no Sophie arriving. --Called 866-Vuitton and confirmed none will be delivered to the US, only Japan and Hawaii. --Called Hawaii and advised by the SA that they haven't received any for a few weeks now and don't anticipate on any more coming.

I want one too!:crybaby:

Just because items are in a look book doesn't mean its coming to your area.

I saw the Sophie (and also when they had the panda) in Sydney's look book and i definitely know that it's not coming here.

I love mine, I say try to get one! I've used it a few times especially going out at night. Love the chain strap and not as common as the regular pochette as some said. I have a feeling too that they're not getting anymore here. Only got calls the first week it came out then tried getting another for someone, but no luck.