Calling all sea form and vert d'eau owners

ccchristinems

Mar 26, 2008
Hi Ladies

I really really want a seaform colored bag but they are hard to come around. I am thinking of making my search field larger and including vert d'eau or maybe a light turquoise or other greenish-blue bal colors.

Would you help me post pictures of you gorgeous greenish blue colored b-bags?? :drool:

-I would also love to get some serious droll action going on my else borring monday:P

Here's Mis V' Deau Work when she first arrived!:love: Already smooshy after the 3rd use, no kidding!!! 2nd photo was taken last week! She just collapses into a puddle of yummy leather when empty!
IMG_2867_resize.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

omg, I'm not sure if I can handle this,:drool::sweatdrop: She is GORGEOUS!!! And you keep her extremely well too, how much do you wear her?

I am embarrassed to say I have not used her all that much, I would say no more than 8 times since I got her around the 3rd week of April.:rolleyes: I love her very much but must admit, sometimes I tend to grab my darker colored bags for fear that she will get dirty!:Push:

Here is my yummy Vert D'eau City (and her ice cream charm close-up because she reminds me of pistacio ice cream!). I loooove this color. Good luck!

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

I think Vert D'eau is a gorgeous color, it looks like mint ice cream to me. I was after the color for a long time but then i realized I would not wear such a light color often, I would just ogle it. There is a Day on ebay at the moment, and I personally love the Day style in VD.

I think Vert D'eau is a gorgeous color, it looks like mint ice cream to me. I was after the color for a long time but then i realized I would not wear such a light color often, I would just ogle it. There is a Day on ebay at the moment, and I personally love the Day style in VD.

My thougths exactly, those beauties looks so delicate. I would guess, without having facts to back it up:P, that the seaform would be a little less delicate?
What do you say, girls? Do you get to use your bags? Or do you keep those beauties under lock and key?