Calling all scarf name experts!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you know the name/year of my scarves? I bought these so long ago (from the Hermes store in the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Ctr on Kalakaua ave)...maybe ten years or so...that I've long forgotten their names. :confused1:

One is a full scarf in a gold/orange colorway with antique toys pictured on it. The other is a navy pocket square with a floral bouquet.

Thanks so much in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the names are already on them...please forgive. I just want to be sure :smile:.

2. The first one:

(Les) Clefs de Notre Enfance (The keys of our childhood), Loïc Dubigeon, Fall 1991/2

3. The second one:

Regina, Leila Menchari 1972, Fall 1990-1991, 2002 Special Issue for Queen's Jubilee

4. Thanks Rose! Geez Louise, I hadn't realized it's been 16 years since I bought my toy scarf! Time sure flies when you're laying gently in a drawer.

5. The special issue is in baby blue and the Regina title is changed to Queen Golden Jubilee 2002, this one in navy I thought it was original issue 1972, but since you bought it ca. qo yrs ago, it must be the R of Fall 1990-1991. Thanks Rose for the info!
    :smile:

6. rose and provcall, both of your knowledge on H scarves is breathtaking...

7. Can someone help me with the name of this scarf? I brought it a few years ago from H Chicago. It has been sitting in the box for years until I found it again this week. Any information is appreciated.

TIA

Attached Files:

8. Ex Libris by Hugo Grykgar. First issued in 1946, reissued in the 80's and also last year.

9. I absolutely LOVE that you all know these things!
    Bravo!