Calling all Rockstud shoe owners...do you have creasing issues with the leather?

no. no crease whatsoever on all of mine. I hate when managers try to prove a point (where theres no point really). Definitely go to the nearest store and Get customer service(if they prove difficult). If i spend that much on an item... It better be of Great quality!!!!

I can't take a picture of the inside. What you have to do is pack the tips as tight as you can by pressing with your fingers, then add another layer to let your toes to press against and be shaped around them. Press them in, as you want to fill the tip as far up as you can, but you want to stop short of touching the stuffing with your toes when you walk.

The tips need to be pack solid in order for this to work.

Reactions: Bee-licious
Hi lady,
Is it anyone have experience like me. I just wear afew hours and the leather inside like this already
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30vc8p1&s=9
Sorry about the link i dont know how to upload the picture

Yes- I am starting to find creased in the front of mine too. I will try stuffing them and see what happens. Such a shame for expensive shoes to look like this after just a few wears.

I have many, many pairs of rockstuds and to date, have only had this issue on one pair-off white patent caged flats from Barneys. The creasing was not up at the toe, but closer to the studs. I have not experienced this on any of my other pairs. The creasing did bother me a lot, and I eventually sold that pair.

I wear my rockstud flats (non caged style) quite a lot to commute to work (ichange into heels when i arrive in the office). On a very close look i find some creases but they are just as bad as normal leather flats are if not better (you almost have to kneel down and just eye into my feet to see the creasing -sorry for the gross description!!)
For my 100mm as i only wear them maybe once a month or even less, they look and feel pristine after 6 months! I love them both
Just recently got myself the kitten heels and will report back if theres any serious issues. Hope that helps!

I have two pairs of rockstud high heels with pointy toes, and have not had this problem at all (and I've worn them a lot!). Just purchased the patent flats and after the second wear I got this same creasing in the same area, but only on my left foot. Ahgrr, I wish it at least was symmetrical! It's frustrating, but I kind of expected that... I've seen tons of pictures of rockstud flats (not high heels) with similar and same creases, so I knew, but I just love the look so much I risked, and now I got it. Oh, well. They are still beautiful shoes)
I also convince myself into believing that wear and tear on shoes is normal, because if you want your shoes to stay perfect, then keep them on a shelf, but then what is the point of spending so much money? I paid for it, I will wear it to death) and I'll enjoy every second.

This is normal for the ballet flats because the soles are so flat and rigid. It's common that they crease where your toes are / where the filler in the toe box stops. My patent ones bend in this same place when I walk, but the crease hasn't stuck -- possibly because they're patent, possibly because I've only worn them a handful of times because they're so freaking uncomfortable! I would walk around in Rockstud 100mm pumps for 24 hours straight over wearing the caged ballet flats for an hour!

Also, are you sure yours aren't a half size or full size too big? If your toes were up further in the toebox (presumably they would be in a smaller size), the crease probably wouldn't be as bad. If your toes were where the crease hit (or closer to it), I would presume the leather wouldn't be able to bend all the way down to be able to crease like that.

Stuff the tips tightly with the kind of paper that comes in the box almost to where your toes are, but not to the point where you walk and your toes feel the paper.

I did it to mine and they haven't creased yet. Good luck!

I am having a bit of a dilemma and I would appreciate your help. A few weeks ago, I purchased my very first pair of Rockstud caged flats from the Noir collection. I paid full price at Neiman Marcus. Within an hour of wearing them, they started to crease in the toe box (see pic). I was told by several SA's at NM that this was "normal wear." I finally took them back to the store today and was going to exchange them for another pair, but the manager informed me that "all Valentino's with pointy toes crease in that area, despite the style or type of leather." She was adamant that this statement was correct and advised against my purchasing another pair. In all of the years I have been drooling over the pics in this forum, I have never seen any Rockstuds with this issue. Have any of you ever experienced this? According to her, all of you are walking around with creases in the toe boxes of your shoes :confused1:
I've heard patent doesn't crease due to the stiffer material but regular leather does. My patent rockstuds haven't creased and they were my wedding shoes

I am having a bit of a dilemma and I would appreciate your help. A few weeks ago, I purchased my very first pair of Rockstud caged flats from the Noir collection. I paid full price at Neiman Marcus. Within an hour of wearing them, they started to crease in the toe box (see pic). I was told by several SA's at NM that this was "normal wear." I finally took them back to the store today and was going to exchange them for another pair, but the manager informed me that "all Valentino's with pointy toes crease in that area, despite the style or type of leather." She was adamant that this statement was correct and advised against my purchasing another pair. In all of the years I have been drooling over the pics in this forum, I have never seen any Rockstuds with this issue. Have any of you ever experienced this? According to her, all of you are walking around with creases in the toe boxes of your shoes :confused1:

oh... bad thing.. u must change that at your vendor