Tech Calling all rock band lovers!

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
I recently bought Rock Band 2 and wanted to see if their were any other rock band lovers on TPF? I saw a few Guitar Hero but I love Rock band!!!! Anyone else?:P

I totally love Rock Band!! they're instruments i can actually play and im good at lol! its totally addicting. me and my friends used to have Rock Band parties..just drink and play aaaaall night haha

I love the game but don't own one. Honestly I would be happy with just a drum set and a mic to sing along cuz those are my two favorite things to do! I have no interest in playing the guitar whatsoever. We had a Rock Band/Singstar girl's night at my house and my one friend and I played until just after midnight. It was a blast!

Woooooo I love Rock Band!!! My sis has Rock Band 1 on PS3, but I got married last year and moved out...and DH only has a PS2...but my sis knows how much DH and I loved the game so she got us the PS2 version...it sucks I can't download new songs but practice is practice. We also got the AC/DC pack a few months ago so I've been all over that too :smile:

I play the drums and sing, sometimes guitar though I'm bad at it. What's everyone's fave song to play?

Mine are:

Eye of the Tiger
All the small Things
Shook Me All Night Long
Celebrity Skin
Livin on a Prayer
I Think I'm Paranoid
Here It Goes Again

Love rock band. I have(well, BF and roommates have :P) RB 1 and 2 and we've been playing the tour mode to unlock all the songs!! I can't wait for the Beatles version coming out!

I like to play:
Eye of the tiger
American Women
Bad reputation
Move along

And I love to try to sing to "So What'cha Want" and "chop suey"
Has anyone been successful at singing one of those lol?

Love the game, but I tended to get frustrated pretty often when I last played months ago, lol. I love drums much more than anything else for sure. As a matter of fact, that was all I really played the whole hours-long sessions we've ever had!

I love Rock Band! I use the mic mostly but have tried the guitar and drums. My favorite (easiest for me) are Man in the Box, Eye of the Tiger, and I LOVE belting out You Oughtta Know. I suck, of course, but it's fun to play with my family! I have also tried Chop Suey, that's a tricky one! We've been known to play til 2 a.m.