Tech Calling all rock band lovers!

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
I recently bought Rock Band 2 and wanted to see if their were any other rock band lovers on TPF? I saw a few Guitar Hero but I love Rock band!!!! Anyone else?:P

awhitney

Jul 12, 2007
Eh Ohh Canada!
I totally love Rock Band!! they're instruments i can actually play and im good at lol! its totally addicting. me and my friends used to have Rock Band parties..just drink and play aaaaall night haha

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
Omg I am glad someone responded lol! I am trying to figure out the point of the game. Did you ever use the mode where you go on tour?

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
I just bought rock band 2 the other night as well! My Dh is working on unlocking the songs right now actually.

We have done the tour mode with our "band" HOT FUDGE LOL !!

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
I love the game but don't own one. Honestly I would be happy with just a drum set and a mic to sing along cuz those are my two favorite things to do! I have no interest in playing the guitar whatsoever. We had a Rock Band/Singstar girl's night at my house and my one friend and I played until just after midnight. It was a blast!

Feb 8, 2008
Woooooo I love Rock Band!!! My sis has Rock Band 1 on PS3, but I got married last year and moved out...and DH only has a PS2...but my sis knows how much DH and I loved the game so she got us the PS2 version...it sucks I can't download new songs but practice is practice. We also got the AC/DC pack a few months ago so I've been all over that too :smile:

I play the drums and sing, sometimes guitar though I'm bad at it. What's everyone's fave song to play?

Mine are:

Eye of the Tiger
All the small Things
Shook Me All Night Long
Celebrity Skin
Livin on a Prayer
I Think I'm Paranoid
Here It Goes Again

pcil

Living life to the fullest
O.G.
Oct 20, 2008
Silicon Valley
Love rock band. I have(well, BF and roommates have :P) RB 1 and 2 and we've been playing the tour mode to unlock all the songs!! I can't wait for the Beatles version coming out!

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
I like to play:
Eye of the tiger
American Women
Bad reputation
Move along

And I love to try to sing to "So What'cha Want" and "chop suey"
Has anyone been successful at singing one of those lol?

Feb 8, 2008
I like to play:
Eye of the tiger
American Women
Bad reputation
Move along

And I love to try to sing to "So What'cha Want" and "chop suey"
Has anyone been successful at singing one of those lol?
I tried to sing chop suey and got booed off..we were in the regular (not no fail) mode the time. LOL

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
In White Noise and on Whitewater
Love the game, but I tended to get frustrated pretty often when I last played months ago, lol. I love drums much more than anything else for sure. As a matter of fact, that was all I really played the whole hours-long sessions we've ever had!

MarneeB

~Love My Dogs~
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Missouri
I love Rock Band! I use the mic mostly but have tried the guitar and drums. My favorite (easiest for me) are Man in the Box, Eye of the Tiger, and I LOVE belting out You Oughtta Know. I suck, of course, but it's fun to play with my family! I have also tried Chop Suey, that's a tricky one! We've been known to play til 2 a.m.