calling all Python Paraty owners, help me decide.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi! I need to decide if I want the paraty in python. I want to know if you guys are happy you spent the $$$ on the bag since it's a bit high. also
    how's the python wearing? Is there 1 perfect moisturizer I need to keep it silky smooth? Help!!!!!!!!! I love the bag, I think it's lighter then the regular leather but I'm scared to take the $$$ plunge.

2. I have had the black python since last year, much lighter than the regular leather--although I don't carry it often, it still looks new. I also own the leather version, and the leather is wonderful, but I think the python version is the most stunning.

3. I agree with llson, the python version is stunning. If you can afford it... go for Python Paraty... you won't regret it.

4. same here...;)

5. I have a Python Paraty in Black, and a Python Sally in Ivory. I love them, and they do look stunning. But, keep in mind that the python is hard to take care, especially the ivory one. The scalp do turn out a little bit, so, I am trying to figure out how to keep it down.

6. tabolove26 thanks! let us know if you find a solution. I take very good care of my bags but I am worried that the tendency is for the python to curl.
    thanks chloe'75,lovepink, ilson for responding. I do love the bag just want to make sure it's gonna look great in a few monthes. anyone have any care solutions? I know I read on 1 website not to put anything on it, just to keep away from radiators etc.