calling all pot pourri owners (very mix, pigalili, etc)

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
did you stay with the same size as you did with the same shoe but different material (ie: lady peep and very mix same size)? specifically wondering about the fifi and if i can fit 1/2 size down from my tts. the SA said i could because they're suede underneath but it's a lot of money and they aren't returnable.

HelenOfTroy45

Jun 20, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
did you stay with the same size as you did with the same shoe but different material (ie: lady peep and very mix same size)? specifically wondering about the fifi and if i can fit 1/2 size down from my tts. the SA said i could because they're suede underneath but it's a lot of money and they aren't returnable.
I am a US 6.5 and wear a size 36 for old cut Pigalle 120. My Pigalili is a 36 as well.
I own a 37 for Fifi in python. I should have sized down to a 36.5 since 37s give me heel slippage, but the color on the python Fifi in 37s were much more beautiful plus the heel is higher in bigger sizes so I stayed with a 37.

Now, I have tried on Fifi strass many times and a 36.5 is perfect for me. I hope this information helps.

taram2014

Jun 1, 2014
I recommend you size down 0.5 from your typical Louboutin size in Fifi or Ron Ron Strass style.

I took my TTS in two pairs and they are too big for me.

E.g If you wear a 40 in Pigalle 100 or Very Prive style, its better to get the Fifi Strass in a 39.5.