Calling all PFers..Need your support!

Ohhh! CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you! I hope to get where you're today academically! I def. want to get my Master's but a Ph. D. in Math? I'd kill myself!

But I am so happy to hear everything went well!

Megs said:
Awesome job!!!! I was waiting to hear how it went all day!!!

Go treat yourself to something great, you more than deserve it. And sometimes you get 'clown' questions to see if you get thrown off- but you seemed to have made it through with flying colors!!
Youre very sweet girly..thank you for the compliments.

jasanna143 said:
FANTASTIC AND CONGRATS!!!!! HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!! I'm sure you feel like a big ol' weight has been released from your shoulders!

A++++ on your thesis and a job well done!
No kidding! I DO feel like that...now I just gotta sail through the remainder of the semester. thanks for the big hugs...and right back at ya'!

Did I mention how much I love this Forum?!?!?!

texaschic231 said:
Now I've officially accepted the invitation for the Ph.D. program at A&M and the scholarships that they've offered...and I am taking one step toward having a Ph.D. in my field!!

Once again, to EVERYONE....:thank you for your words of encouragement!! :amuse: :P

congratulations texaschic so happy for u!! :P:P.....my moot court thing was eh but there was free alcohol afterwards so can't complain......i'm so happy things went well for you, we're always here to support you :lol:

jc2239 said:
congratulations texaschic so happy for u!! :P:P.....my moot court thing was eh but there was free alcohol afterwards so can't complain......i'm so happy things went well for you, we're always here to support you :lol:
How did your moot court 'thing' go? "eh"? eh good? or eh bad? I hope it turned out just as fine as mine did. The free alcohol is a good 'eh'...thanks for your support!!
:hugs:

it was eh good with lotsa stuttering......i'm deadly afraid of public speaking, so intimidating to step up on a podium with a mic and speak while being interrogated by the "judges" who're picking my arguments to pieces.....but kinda fun in a humiliating way :P thanks so much for asking ;)

Reactions: texaschic231
jc2239 said:
it was eh good with lotsa stuttering......i'm deadly afraid of public speaking, so intimidating to step up on a podium with a mic and speak while being interrogated by the "judges" who're picking my arguments to pieces.....but kinda fun in a humiliating way :P thanks so much for asking ;)

Er.... you're not some kind of masochist are ya? Lol, I'm completely joking. :lol::lol: Public speaking is the number one fear for most ppl. That and the dentist:P.

well ive been looking into purchasing my celebration bag...and I called my LV boutique and they have one Cerise Sac Plat left for $1140

but I cant decide on whether or not this bag will be functional....what do you ladies think??

Yay! Good to hear you're on the lookout for your celebratory bag! Not a fan of the Sac Plat nor the Cerises line. Are you after a large-ish everyday kinda bag? What else u got on your wish list? Let us have a lookies or we could come up with some suggestion;)