Calling all petite ladies with classic jumbo

Too petite for Jumbo?

• Total voters

phanct

Sep 6, 2018
Hey all! I got a jumbo beige clair caviar with ghw recently and i absolutely love it! however, i feel self-conscious that it might look too big on me. i'm 5'1, 100 lbs. any of you petite ladies rock a jumbo bag and don't think it's overwhelming? i will post a mod picture when i get access to a full-length mirror (in the middle of packing things up at the moment).

Hey all! I got a jumbo beige clair caviar with ghw recently and i absolutely love it! however, i feel self-conscious that it might look too big on me. i'm 5'1, 100 lbs. any of you petite ladies rock a jumbo bag and don't think it's overwhelming? i will post a mod picture when i get access to a full-length mirror (in the middle of packing things up at the moment).
Second this! Originally I wanted to get m/l classic flap, but its really hard to find GHW caviar here in Aus so I end up getting jumbo instead and i love the size! Just need convincing that it will not look too big on petite frame :smile: I'm 5'2 and 115 lbs.

I don’t mind the look but only if the jumbo bag is not black, black drowns me out. I didn’t get the jumbo myself because it’s sooo heavy and I rarely carry that much

Reactions: phanct
I'm 5 feet and 111 lbs and I love the way my Jumbos look on me. It's all about how you feel. Confidence is what carries fashion...if you're going to feel so self conscious and awkward carrying it then it's going to reflect on how you present yourself.

I think it’s way too big and looks like a person is trying to scream Chanel. If that’s what you are after “Look at me, I am wearing a huge Chanel”, then that’s the look.

But if you are after “look at me and my elegant Chanel” , then a M/L is the one to buy.

Plus, as the above poster stated, it’s a heavy bag on top of being huge.

For me, it’s a no and I have tried to love that size many times but everytime I look in the mirror, I have to convince myself it looks great on me, so then I know it doesn’t work.

Just my two cents.

I think it’s way too big and looks like a person is trying to scream Chanel. If that’s what you are after “Look at me, I am wearing a huge Chanel”, then that’s the look.
But if you are after “look at me and my elegant Chanel” , then a M/L is the one to buy.
Just my two cents.

I don't think every Jumbo lover here wants to convey that "look at me and my huge Chanel" look. It's all a matter of preference. Some women like big bags and some prefer small. I'm sure show-off's exist too but I don't think most of us feel that way.

I don't think every Jumbo lover here wants to convey that "look at me and my huge Chanel" look. It's all a matter of preference. Some women like big bags and some prefer small. I'm sure show-off's exist too but I don't think most of us feel that way.
Yes I think most people find the jumbo size is more practical as we can fit a lot more compare to m/l. For that high price we need to pay I personally think if I need to choose, its better to get the bag that I can get more use of. Nothing to do with showing off.

Hiiii! I have a Jumbo flap and a GST and I am same weight and height as you... and I think they look fabulous and not overwhelming at all :smile::heart:

Plus, as the above poster stated, it’s a heavy bag on top of being huge.

For me, it’s a no and I have tried to love that size many times but everytime I look in the mirror, I have to convince myself it looks great on me, so then I know it doesn’t work.

Just my two cents.
I respect your opinion... but I do not agree with this at all... for me it is a matter of what I carry on a daily basis. The M/L is simply too small for my daily essentials.