Calling all Orient Empreinte Owners...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys! This is my first ever thread I'm starting, I've been so scared to (not sure why)- but I'm in a bit of a pickle and I really need your opinions!

I'm so in love with the Orient ZCP but I'm completely freaking out as I'm not sure how it'll wear over time.

I'm thinking if using it every day and I'm not sure if the colour absorbs dirt easily or if it'll be ok in the long term.

Have any of you guys had experience with it or any other lighter shade empreinte colours?

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. No advice because I'm not sure but I just adore this color! So yummy!!

3. I have the speedy 25 in Orient and it's been fine. I used the bag a lot last summer and no signs of color transfer or attracting dirt.

4. I have the Orient Speedy 30 - no problems --- it's a gorgeous color!

5. I have the Speedy 25 in Orient - no problems. Still looks like brand new and I've had it for a year. And, I don't really baby my bags - I enjoy them :smile: It's a gorgeous color and I get compliments on it everytime I wear it.

6. I don't have anything in Orient (yet) but I LOVE the color! I can tell you that I have the Curieuse wallet in the bronze empreinte and it is holding up GREAT as SLG's go....looks brand new after several months of use. I also have an empreinte Speedy and think that in general this leather is VERY durable and high quality. HTH! :smile:

7. Thanks for the input guys. I can breathe a sigh of relief... think I'm gonna go for it!

8. I have my Curieuse wallet in Orient only for 3 months. I use it everyday and it is holding up very well so far. Still look like new! :smile:

9. I'll be the odd ball and tell you that there might be some cause for pause and concern. I've had my orient secret long wallet for well over a year now and don't/haven't used it that much... I've used it as a clutch with my phone in the middle or just in bags, but I noticed that the corners have become whitish- it looks like the color has faded off. I didn't bring it with me to work today, but remind/PM me to post a pic if you'd like to see. It was one of the things (besides the price) that discouraged me from getting the orient cosmetic pouch. HTH!

10. I don't have anything in Orient, but I do have the Curieuse wallet in Jaipur (a raspberry color). I can honestly say that this wallet is perfection. In the roughly 6 months I've had it, it has worn amazingly. It looks new! In fact, I decided that Emp wallets are really the only ones I'm interested in, based on my experience with this one.

Orient is a great color! Enjoy! :smile:

11. I have the orient ZCP for almost three weeks, used it everyday so far so good. It's still quite new I hope it wears well too, such a cheerful colour :smile:

12. Was going to respond to your pm with pics but don't know how to attach them there- plus, I think other peeps might find some use in seeing it here. Here are the whitish areas that seem like the color has faded off. Hth! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395276857.361361.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395276878.877476.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395276900.318765.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395276915.409698.jpg

13. My very favorite bag of all my bags is the Orient Speedy 30. I love her and she looks great no color transfer, no problems, no regret. The color is gorgeous.

14. I have a lumi in orient and I have had no problem at all with my bag. It's a gorgeous color and goes with everything!