calling all of my LONDONERS!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey y'all! Im gonna buy my first ever balenciaga bag fra harvey nichols in London, but just wondring, do you get a balenciaga shopper or a harvey nichols one? I really want the balenciaga shopper , LOL. Thanks!

2. I got a Bal from Selfridges and I got a Selfridges bag; not sure if Harvey Nicks is the same though.

3. harrods have a 10% sale on balenciaga last week... with some credit card promotion not sure which one though coz i know it from my friend...
    also not sure if it's still on now

4. You'll get a HN shopping bag. As far as I know you'd only ever get a Bal shopping bag from the boutique itself...

5. what's a shopper?

6. Yap, just the B dust bag, in Harvy Nicks white plastic bag. No box or B bag.

7. i think u will get HN shopper but beware that bal's prices there are higher than the boutique