Calling all Neverfull owners

Providence

O.G.
Oct 13, 2012
What is it about the Neverfull? I must confess as popular as this bag is I did not like it. On my last trip to LV I was trying on totes; Totally, Raspail ... And felt obligated to include the Neverfull. I Loved it! Hands down my favorite but can't pin down why. For Neverfull owners what is it that you love about the bag? What do you dislike about it?

I was never a fan of the it either bc it just seemed like a bottomless bag that is until I got one LOL. I use it for work everyday and I am able to put so much into it, it's a great knock around bag and I don't baby it or worry about it at all!

Its amazing! Its pretty much my GO To bag. If there was only one LV bag Neverfull would be the it bag :smile: and you can also cinch and transform the look of it also;)

*I love my Neverfull it's easy and I can put so much of my junk inside. The only downside is when it falls over in the car and I have to scramble to put it all in. But you will like it after you purchase.*

I first got the mon monogram in gm for my birthday in August, then got the ebene gm in October these are my favorite bags They're so versatile You can get four different designs from one bag cinched in for everyday wide open for traveling I have extra jumble organizers one thats zipped By purse bling They were designed for the neverfull and the delightful GM They just feel so comfortable to carry very stylish I could go on and on these bags are amazing I think Louis Vuitton really went with a lower price point than they had to on this design Don't tell them but I would've paid much more for these bags that's how fabulous they are in my opinion.

I love the way it conforms to the body. I use a PTG ex-large zipper organizer, and I have the security of a zipped bag if I want it. And it keeps me from worrying about things falling out of an open tote. Love my 2 mon monos~!

At first I bought it because I wanted the mon mono so I could get a pink interior, but I ended up falling in love with it. It's easy to carry and a great bag to just throw things in. You also don't have to be so delicate with it. There isn't a lot of vachetta or sensitive leather so it makes a great everyday bag.

I have the GM in ebene. It's a nice roomy bag, it's fine on rainy days, and it's carefree. Don't have to baby it much. I like that it can be carried two ways depending on my needs at the moment. Plus it's nice looking.

I have the GM mono :smile: I love the fact that it's so big that it gives me the delusion of being skinny LOL. I love the fact that it's very comfortable and casual. It's perfect for travel too. I also love the design of the lining inside of it. It's also very lightweight :smile:

Cons game said:
I first got the mon monogram in gm for my birthday in August, then got the ebene gm in October these are my favorite bags They're so versatile You can get four different designs from one bag cinched in for everyday wide open for traveling I have extra jumble organizers one thats zipped By purse bling They were designed for the neverfull and the delightful GM They just feel so comfortable to carry very stylish I could go on and on these bags are amazing I think Louis Vuitton really went with a lower price point than they had to on this design Don't tell them but I would've paid much more for these bags that's how fabulous they are in my opinion.

Shhhhh!!! Don't let the secret undercover LV spies figure us out!!!!!! ;)

Hi there. I purchased a Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene on Dec. 18th along with a GM pochette in Damier Ebene, plus a Speedy 25 B in Monogram and an Emilie wallet with rouge trim. I was looking for a large tote as I didn't have one, and I'm soooo glad I got a Neverfull. I used it right away. I love that it's adjustable, effortless and adaptable to different needs and occasions. Also, I love the vintage-style lining- red for DE:graucho:- the D-ring, the extra large zipped pocket. I also love that it's not too pricey. My only improvement would be wider, sturdier straps as it would be nice to be able to put heavy stuff in it.

I purchased my Damier LV NF MM to have another versatile everyday tote. I love that you can change the shape from a tote to a structured shoulder bag (which is my preference). I would agree that the price point is lower than one would expect...I was thinking 1100-1300. But I do not want to give LV any more ideas on price increases. :angel:

As for what I would change: (1) zip closure and (2) wider straps

Other than that....elegant Damier piece