Calling all Monster Backpack Bagcharm owners. Help please

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi,

I've been eyeing the monster backpack bagcharm for a while now, and wanted to find out more information from all you lovely ladies and gents.

Does anyone own one and have any pictures and mod shots to share? They are super cute and I've always been eyeing them, and maybe this year is the year to go and get one for my collection.

What does everyone put in them and how do you use it? Any pros and cons?

Would you recommend getting one? Did anyone regret getting theirs?

I'm planning on hanging it on my bags and using it as a coin purse. I've also seen a few pictures of people hanging it on their wrist which is a funky idea. It is just super cute and very unique and funky.

What do you use your for?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Happy New Year!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hi,

I've been eyeing the monster backpack bagcharm for a while now, and wanted to find out more information from all you lovely ladies and gents.

Does anyone own one and have any pictures and mod shots to share? They are super cute and I've always been eyeing them, and maybe this year is the year to go and get one for my collection.

What does everyone put in them and how do you use it? Any pros and cons?

Would you recommend getting one? Did anyone regret getting theirs?

I'm planning on hanging it on my bags and using it as a coin purse. I've also seen a few pictures of people hanging it on their wrist which is a funky idea. It is just super cute and very unique and funky.

What do you use your for?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Happy New Year!
I don't own one, but I've admired them for a while.

I think that they make great wristlets. If you go to a club, then this bag is safe and in your sight all night.

You can even use it to keep your makeup and tissues in.

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I don't own one, but I've admired them for a while.

I think that they make great wristlets. If you go to a club, then this bag is safe and in your sight all night.

You can even use it to keep your makeup and tissues in.
Thanks averagejoe!

Looks like not many have it?, I'm hoping to get some images of it. Actually I was eyeing the pink bag bug bug backpack charm.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Thanks averagejoe!

Looks like not many have it?, I'm hoping to get some images of it. Actually I was eyeing the pink bag bug bug backpack charm.
A couple of guys here have it, and the ones they own belong to the men's collection. They're similar in function and style, though.