Calling all Mono Speedy 30 owners;

Irissy said:
So Becca's SD 0044 means made in San Dimas in April, 2004?

There's another plant in France that is also anotated with SD, so it depends on the country of origin. But yes, that would be the date. :amuse:

Hi zoo mom. I just wanted to let you know that your bag is absolutely authentic also. Some of the vintage speedys didn't have any pockets. I've sold one of these myself, so don't sweat K? ;) V

My bag was made in France but the letters are SP, any idea which one that would be?
my cc holder says CT
My change holder says DU
My make up bag says CA
my purse says SD

Any idea where these places are? THANK YOU for sharing the "code" with us!

PS all my LV was made in France.

Ooh Ayla, it all makes sense now :biggrin: Mine was made in July 2005, but what does AA mean? It says made in France, so it's gotta be somewhere there. I'd love to know what city his parents live in ya know ;) :biggrin:

well I don't know if this helps but here is a list of cities they include in their French job sites...

lvplants.bmp

Still doesn't explain some of my letters though...

ayla said:
The first two letters are the production facility that the bag was made at. So if your bag is stamped made in USA, and your date code is, SD 0010, SD = San Dimas.

The numbers are the month and the year that the bag was produced. So for the month, you take the first and third number, 0010, the bag was made in January. For the year, you take the second and last number, 0010 so it was made in 2000.

:amuse:

Yes Thank you. I've heard different stories about the codes. This really helps because I've been curious to know exactly when some of my bags were made.

Swedie said:
Mine was made in July 2005, but what does AA mean? It says made in France, so it's gotta be somewhere there. I'd love to know what city his parents live in ya know ;) :biggrin:

I can't believe how much I learn about my speedy through this forum. :biggrin: So great! I just looked my speedy 30 and it's almost same as yours except it's June 2005. I would love to see what AA means too.