Calling all Mono Speedy 30 owners;

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
As you know I purchased my speedy 30 from a "mypoupette" seller on Ebay. I thought I read somewhere that the Speedy does not have any inside pockets. Mine does. I attached a picture. Please tell me that I am wrong!!

Attachments

• speedy30.JPG
    speedy30.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,175
Becca4277 said:
As you know I purchased my speedy 30 from a "mypoupette" seller on Ebay. I thought I read somewhere that the Speedy does not have any inside pockets. Mine does. I attached a picture. Please tell me that I am wrong!!
Becca put your greatest fears to rest:nuts: It does come with one inside patch pocket and a D-ring. It looks real to me. Enjoy it:love: :love: :love:

ZooMom said:
I won this auction. The seller says there are no pockets because it is vintage....my poupette's book says some speedys made prior to 1982 do not have pockets. You think this bag is that old? The seller doesn't speak great English...so she may have misunderstood my email. She is MPRS...What do you girls think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6846147530&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
That bag doesn't look that old...i don't know what to tell you...

Wow, that bag looks great! What a deal also!! That is interesting about the pocket though. I have that particular seller on my watch list because she does list a lot of beautiful authentic pieces.

Under the pocket in my bag, there is SD0044. What does this mean?

With LV codes is a funny thing: The Letters don't mean much, the middle no. is the manufacturing year and the last probably the secret of LV. My SA explained it like this so don't nail me down on it:smile:

Tanja said:
With LV codes is a funny thing: The Letters don't mean much, the middle no. is the manufacturing year and the last probably the secret of LV. My SA explained it like this so don't nail me down on it:smile:

The first two letters are the production facility that the bag was made at. So if your bag is stamped made in USA, and your date code is, SD 0010, SD = San Dimas.

The numbers are the month and the year that the bag was produced. So for the month, you take the first and third number, 0010, the bag was made in January. For the year, you take the second and last number, 0010 so it was made in 2000.

:amuse:

ayla said:
The first two letters are the production facility that the bag was made at. So if your bag is stamped made in USA, and your date code is, SD 0010, SD = San Dimas.

The numbers are the month and the year that the bag was produced. So for the month, you take the first and third number, 0010, the bag was made in January. For the year, you take the second and last number, 0010 so it was made in 2000.

:amuse:

Whoa, Miss Ayla... you know everything!! :nuts: :love: