Calling all moms! What lv bag do you have or want?

trustlove

May 17, 2010
I'd love to hear what lv bags all the mothers use or what future lv bag would fit your lifestyle as a mom. I have a 7 month old and just purchased the raspail. Thinking of getting a cross body lv bag as well.

I have 4 boys but they are all past baby and toddler stage so I am sure my bags choices would be much different if they were still little. My youngest is 6 and my oldest is 16. When I am running to and from their games and such I tend to go with a shoulder bag like my Sully MM or lately, my Galleria GM. But I even use my DE Eva with the crossbody strap often. I don't have to carry a ton of things like I used to when they were little.

I have 3 kids under 5years and for me, I just like big bags that aren't crazy heavy. Cross-body is great too! I have a saumur but if I take that with the kids, I need to take another bag or one of my kids' backpacks to put their water bottles and snacks. I also have a NF, but that's similar to the raspail. I just bought the Metis hobo because its a good size and can be worn two ways and its worry free because there's so little vachetta. Evora would be a great bag and there are some larger DA cross-bodies (don't know the names) that would be perfect too.

I have a 6 month old, I get whatever LV bags that comes with a strap that allows me to carry crossbody. Right now I alternates my noe(got an extra strap to carry crossbody), Sofia Coppola, alma bb, fiore saumur, and emp speedy B (got it yesterday). The other handheld LV bags will rest peacefully in my closet until my baby is older and ready to be carry out without fussing.

My 6 boys are 5 months - 12 years old and I have a lot of different styles of bags. If I'm running all day with them I'll use my Palermo GM, Artsy or Speedy. Although Speedy is hand held, it's easy to put at the bottom of your stroller.