Calling All Modern Chain Tote Owners

I have the red tote and it is one of my favorite most carried bags. I hope to get it in black too at some point. All my bags are heavy since I love big bags so it doesnt bother me. My birkin is about the same weight when I load it with my stuff.

Ok, BlkLadyLaw, when did you get your Birkin?

Maybe we need a thread in Chanel called "New non-Chanel purchases!" Do you have pics on the Hermes subforum?

Ok, BlkLadyLaw, when did you get your Birkin?

Maybe we need a thread in Chanel called "New non-Chanel purchases!" Do you have pics on the Hermes subforum?

I got it right before Christmas. I had been longing for a 40cm Rouge H and saw a used one offered by reseller Sandiaexchange on ebay so I had to get it. I am behind on posting my new bags but I hope to get it up there soon. It is my first one. I'm too thrilled!

Maybe Bill gave her the Birkin!! :lol: :lol:

I took that pic in the mid 90s with him at some fundraiser dinner in DC. I was still in school at the time...some guy I was going ot with had press passes and took me as his date. He was taking photos and greeting people while at the head table and I was in line and right when it was my turn they started the program and the first speaker was coming on stage. So he sat down to start eating and the secret service guys where shooing everyone away to leave. I was so disappointed. He overheard the discussion and I guess saw the look on my face and he got back up and said well I guess I can take one more. My date took the photo and I was so happy I got the shot. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Everytime I show the shot people ask me where Slick Willy's other hand was in the photo. :graucho: The full shot has him shaking one of my hands.