Calling all messenger or courier bag owners.....

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Please tell me about your bags :smile: I have a first, day, purse and twiggy. I really prefer bags that I can wear over my shoulder. I saw a woman today with a messenger bag and it looks great on her (non Balenciaga). So it got me thinking......

Maybe I should investigate this style further. I would want one in a really funky color.

Thanks!!!

I have the Sandstone Messenger, just purchased two weeks ago in Paris. I really love this bag! It's great when you want to be "hands free" and lays nicely against the body. Here's a pic:

IMGP0917-1.jpg

I'm not sure what other colors it's available in besides Anthracite and Café, though. Those were the only other two colors in stock at Printemps that I'm aware of.

Thanks guys! I have to do more research- what are the differences between the messenger and the courier style? The courier seems a bit too big for me for every day use. The messenger looks more like my style......

The courier is a lot bigger then the messenger. Maybe someone can post the dimensions. I love the courier. It drapes beautifully. Seeing pictures of the courier laying flat doesn't do it justice.

No, please don't hesitate next time!
I got your note this morning but I was heading to work...I'm trying to catch up with everyone's new purchases - I'm jealous, I have to say.

But I have to really be patient, since I'm buying everything that I'm waitlisted for. :wtf:

POST PICS - as usual ;)

Considering the price of the besace messenger, I think this bag is value for money. Although I am quite hesistant to buy this because it is for men and I am not quite sure if I can carry this bag well. I am 5"7, anyone out there using this style, please post photos. LVizo, love that color, but photo doesnt really show the proportion of you built and the bag.