Calling all members of the itty bitty titty committee

32B here - they're small but I think proportionate to my frame. I'm only 95lbs and I am thin all over (except my ASS) so I like them perfectly fine. Never did I want bigger ones or smaller ones.

I swear my CK bras. I never wear anything else.....NO ONE touches my boobies except CK. lol

32B here - they're small but I think proportionate to my frame. I'm only 95lbs and I am thin all over (except my ASS) so I like them perfectly fine. Never did I want bigger ones or smaller ones.

I swear my CK bras. I never wear anything else.....NO ONE touches my boobies except CK. lol
where do you buy your CK bras? from the retailer itself or from a department store?

Girls, did you ever try Wonderbra? Those are made for smaller band sizes, usually 32-34-36, padded enough for not showin nipples, plus some of them have gel inside, so even A-cup looks good. Remember Renee Zellweger/Bridget Jones in see-through top?

I am a 32A. I have several pairs of VS bras but they all don't fit perfectly. I have the biofit and the issue I have with them is that it fits somewhat but when look down or move a certain way they create a big gap between the bra and my boobs. Sometimes.. I resort to training bras or sports bras but it doesn't quite work when I want to wear dresses and tank tops.

I think I've only had one Wonderbra that ever fit me right....the others have always been too big in the cup (I'm 32AA so 32A always has a gap).

Meechelley - if you look through this thread, you'll see that many of us have a problem with VS bras gapping! It's because they are not made for small boobed girls like us. I'd suggest you check out petite bra lines (Wacoal Petite, Little Bra Company, etc) made for smaller chest (A and AA) women in mind....that way you can be flat but sexy (no training bras needed!). There's a good collection here: lulalu.com

Girls, did you ever try Wonderbra? Those are made for smaller band sizes, usually 32-34-36, padded enough for not showin nipples, plus some of them have gel inside, so even A-cup looks good. Remember Renee Zellweger/Bridget Jones in see-through top?

I love all my wonderbras! They give me nice cleve (and trust me there isn't a lot to work with)... too bad my local Macy's stopped carrying them.

Gap in cups is not a bad thing, embrace the gap! As long as it's a molded cup and the gap isn't huge you'll still look good and be comfortable since the molding is what gives you the shape. It can make you appear larger than you actually are vs. wearing a tighter bra with no gap, also I never found tight bras to be comfortable.

Resurrecting this thread because I need help with finding a bra that doesn't have stiff padding or feels heavy. I bought a dress where I needed to go up a size because it has a fitted shape. But there's no way I can fill out the top. I can wear a regular bra with it since it has straps. Any recommendations? Now that I think of it I'd also like to replace my regular strapless bra with something that stays put.

My story is that I have a small cup size but need a large band number depending on the company. I've been fitted in department stores including Nordstrom and have been told the size I usually wear or a smaller band size. But I've tried smaller band sizes and they won't reach to close. I can't go up a cup and down a band because I never would fill it out.:Push:
So when I find a company that has fairly consistent sizing I feel better about buying without trying. I like Natori for everyday wear, comfortable and easily found on sale. Ironically low end stores like Target have given me better wear than hit or miss VS.

Since most of this thread is from last year knowing about any new brands or styles since then would be great.:tup:

I absolutely recommend the Wacoal iBra! I'm kinda inbetween sizes (34-36 A-B, yeah it sucks), but the 36A iBra fits me better than ANY bra I've ever found! I can throw all those darn VS bras away!

Just my 2 cents ;)

guess,

Have you tried bra extenders? They sell them at JoAnn's fabrics. It basically is a set of extra hooks that will work with almost any bra.

Other than that I go to Nordstrom Rack for my special size bras. So far I am liking Natori. They seem to get a good selection in. If you get fitted at a regular Nordstrom and find a brand you like, you are bound to find it at the Rack.

Meechelley - if you look through this thread, you'll see that many of us have a problem with VS bras gapping! It's because they are not made for small boobed girls like us. I'd suggest you check out petite bra lines (Wacoal Petite, Little Bra Company, etc) made for smaller chest (A and AA) women in mind....that way you can be flat but sexy (no training bras needed!). There's a good collection here: lulalu.com

Sorry I didn't see this post sooner! But thanks for the advice! I'll definitely look into your suggestions :biggrin: