Calling all MASSACHUSETTS residents...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :tup: I have just learned that a Louis Vuitton store will be opening in the North Shore Mall later on this year. :smile: I just wanted to share the excitement with you all... we will then have 4 LV stores in MA. YAY!!! :tup:

2. oooh, very exciting!

3. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure? I am shaking...... I live on the North Shore!!!!!! Where did you learn this? I am beside myself......:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. OMG! I'm speechless... not to mention soon to be poor!
    While I think that's cool, I hope LV doesn't overdo this.
    I kinda liked the exclusive feeling, kwim?

5. A friend of mine works as a manager at one of the stores in the mall... and has learned that there is a huge expansion in planning. The stores may arrive this fall or early 2009. :smile:

6. Yeah I know what you mean by the exclusive thing. I think the Natick store kind of ruined the exclusitivity... but I guess Natick is trying to be upscale now. We will see what happens because I hear that Neiman's is in debt by $5 million dollars... I am sure the others are "suffering" as well... Nordstrom seems like the only store that's always busy.

7. Yes, I agree, Natick ruined that feeling for me. Not too much tho'... I did get an LE from there. :P I think Nordstrom is just okay. (the shoe dept. is :drool:, too bad I'm not too into shoes) IMO, I liked the Lord and Taylors "feel" better.

I jokingly said to my DH and my sons how I would (finally...lol) go to work at LV if they were at Northshore...my DH goes "yea, right...:rolleyes:" my sons go... Nooooo, how many bags do you need?... no seriously mom...how many? :roflmfao:
    Hey, I'm paving the way for my future daughter-in-laws for when they want more...:graucho: