Calling all MAC addicts!!! Pull up a chair & spill your guts...

Its an addiction I embrace - I actually think I have gotten to the point that I'd rather buy MAC than a new bag!! (did I actually just admit that???)

I look forward to playing with my MAC every morning - my girlie time. I love the colors, quality, price point, the B2M program - I could go on. I"m not so much into their foundations, but everything else is fantastic.

For those just trying PlushLash - try using it as your first coat, then use ZoomLash as your second coat - AMAZING results!!!

I cannot use some MAC eyeshadows because I get allergic reactions on my eyelid (gross!), but I love their lipsticks and lip glasses. They have a wide color variety, and I love the way they release new collections with new colors, like, twice a month. I am currently in love with pigments, but it does not help that they are $20/jar.

So, what specifically is it about this brand that has you hooked and keeps you there? I mean, what kind of drugs do they lace the lipglass with?

I use MAC because it doesn't trigger my allergies, it's that simple for me.
I've had high and low end brands break me out, and it's nice to be able to buy stuff and not worry if my eye lids will be swollen the first time I wear it

Its an addiction I embrace - I actually think I have gotten to the point that I'd rather buy MAC than a new bag!! (did I actually just admit that???)

I look forward to playing with my MAC every morning - my girlie time. I love the colors, quality, price point, the B2M program - I could go on. I"m not so much into their foundations, but everything else is fantastic.

For those just trying PlushLash - try using it as your first coat, then use ZoomLash as your second coat - AMAZING results!!!

NAB, I am the same way -- I soooo look forward to time with my MAC collection. It's very relaxing, planting myself in front of the mirror to try out color combos and just hanging out by myself, with some good music. And I can also get some fun new toys at much less than the price of a new bag, even one's that pre-loved. :tup:

I use MAC because it doesn't trigger my allergies, it's that simple for me.
I've had high and low end brands break me out, and it's nice to be able to buy stuff and not worry if my eye lids will be swollen the first time I wear it

I understand this. I have tons of respiratory allergies, and I feel the same way about scents! If it doesn't make me wheeze, it's a winner. :biggrin:

FASHION NIGHT OUT - NYC - Sept 10!

I just got the email invite to visit a MAC store for their party! The evening is called Style Black or Black Style? Is this the launch of a new line?
Since I'm new to MAC, I'm just learning so many new things!

I first started using MAC back in 2001. I've been hooked since! The lipglasses are what originally snagged me, but my newest love is the MSF Naturals. I LOVE putting that stuff on in the morning.

Also, the brushes rock. Period.

Haha, I could go on... but I'll just end up getting all excited about make-up and order something on line...

What is MSF Naturals?

Hey LP, they are mineralize skin finish naturals:

M74W.jpg

oops, not sure the pic comes through here.

I have a MSF in Petticoat (the regular line, not the Naturals) and the finish is really cool! Not too shimmery but just a little glow.

i would be an addict if i had more money for it lol :P i like how mac goes on so smooth and not chalky. It gives great color!! Theres so many different colors to choose from as well, which i like :smile:

So many choices! What got me hooked back in the day was the Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation. It covered so well that I was hooked! Next I tried the eye shadows, lipglass and so on. Their holiday packs are great for starting out too.

I just love everything b/c there are so many colors to chose from and different textures. I think their products are also reasonably priced. I can't justify spending $9 on a mediocre lipstick from the drug store. I'd rather shell out $14 for high quality :smile:.

Oh and their recycle program is great too! Love that free lipstick or eye shadow every once in awhile :smile:.

I don't think I am a MAC addict, I am an equal opporunity make-up whore : ) What draws me to it is the price point for what you get, although I think that NARS gives more in the pan, double qty for not double the price and also beautifully pigmented shadows. I have been sooo disappointed with Chanel and Dior shadows that I have returned the few that I have bought, virtually no colour pay off, primer or no primer!

I do love MAC eyeshadow packaging, no turning the bloody containers over to see what the hell colour it is, fine if you have 3 eyeshadows, but when you have 3 containers full, it's a pain! I do wish that they could do something similar for the lipsticks!

I made my first trip to the Cosmetics Outlet last night, scored some beauties!

I wish you well,

Bridget