** Calling all LV shoe lovers**

Jennifoo

O.G.
Dec 15, 2012
Hello fellow LV lovers. For those of you blessed to have their shoes, how are they? Are they comfortable? Do you feel they are worth the price? I appreciate all feedback as I'm planning for my LV shopping trip on the 26th. Can't wait.:smile:

I had a pair of the jenny pink suede sneakers and just sold them this year through Yoogis.I loved them but never wore them...There were really comfortable but just sat in my closet...:sad:

I have 4 pairs of LV Heels I love them! But my last pair of oh really pumps the heel gave way and they couldn't fix them, lucky for me they replaced them as it was under 6mths from purchase!

I have flats, rainboots and oh really pumps. They are gorgeous and well made. They are definitely better than CLs which have plummeted in quality. I don't think they are as good as Chanel, Gucci or YSL for comparison purposes.

I have a pair of loafers and dress shoes (im a male so my comment doesn't really count) BUT i have 2 sisters. And one has like 10 loafers and a pair of heels and she looves them. My other sister has about almost 20 pairs (yes her husband spoils her rotten:P Do NOT get me started on her actuall collection, to much to keep track of:smile: ) And she literally sleepes in them (she has once:/) and said she can't wait till the new collection arrives in our Sydney store. Hope that somewhat helps.

I have a pair of loafers and dress shoes (im a male so my comment doesn't really count) BUT i have 2 sisters. And one has like 10 loafers and a pair of heels and she looves them. My other sister has about almost 20 pairs (yes her husband spoils her rotten:P Do NOT get me started on her actuall collection, to much to keep track of:smile: ) And she literally sleepes in them (she has once:/) and said she can't wait till the new collection arrives in our Sydney store. Hope that somewhat helps.

Of course your comment counts! Always good to get a guys perspective on things, too! :smile:

Of course your comment counts! Always good to get a guys perspective on things, too! :smile:

AWWW thank you:smile: Also i know their leather shoes need a little breaking in. BUT once done:smile: OHHH like heaven! i know my loafers and dres shoes are amazing. I don't use my versace black shoes anymore. NOT since my LV's came along:P.

I'm a guy. I have the hockenheim loafers. I loved them, but after wearing them like 2x a month for a few months in NYC, the rubber feet started to wear down a lot. I asked the store why this is happening so fast and an associate said "well those shoes are not meant to be worn outside. They are for driving only"

Needless to say I was very disappointed. They were a gift so I don't know if they tell you that when you buy them but I had no idea... I think lv is for bags and accessories. I leave my shoes to Ferragamo and Bruno Magli.

I have flats, rainboots and oh really pumps. They are gorgeous and well made. They are definitely better than CLs which have plummeted in quality. I don't think they are as good as Chanel, Gucci or YSL for comparison purposes.

Thanks for the comparisons. I had considered CLs, but now I think I'll hold off and focus on LV and Gucci.