Calling all LV lovers...I need some serious HELP!

bgirl525

O.G.
Dec 27, 2011
I have a SpeedyB in 30 DE and a Alma Pm in DE. I need to sell one, which one should go? Both bags I have had for 2 years. I have used the Speedy when I flew on vacation, but I have never used the Alma! It just site in my closet.

Don’t get me wrong I love it and my heart flutters when I model at home but I never reached for it. [emoji30]. I am so confused please help!! IMG_0357.JPG

Firstly, can I ask how come you bought each bag? What was the purpose? And how often do you use the speedy? Only for travels? And the Alma is brand new?

I cant help. I have both n love both. Use both equally often. Only you’ll know which one you use more.howver why are u hesitating to sell the Alma when you never reach for it?

Reactions: tenyongie
I have a SpeedyB in 30 DE and a Alma Pm in DE. I need to sell one, which one should go? Both bags I have had for 2 years. I have used the Speedy when I flew on vacation, but I have never used the Alma! It just site in my closet.

Don’t get me wrong I love it and my heart flutters when I model at home but I never reached for it. [emoji30]. I am so confused please help!! View attachment 4393345
Omg Im torn between 2 lovers. KEEP them both theyre both Iconic. I have both and love them both. Sorry if I didnt help much. X

Reactions: bgirl325

Don’t get me wrong I love it and my heart flutters when I model at home but I never reached for it. [emoji30]. I am so confused please help!! View attachment 4393345
Sell the Alma!!

IIf you haven’t used it and you just enjoy “having it”, it’s time to let go! It’s okay to like something and not have It in your life...

For instance, I love, love, love the Pochette Métis and all of its many colors and leathers, BUT this bag is not for me! It’s too small to be my everyday-carry work bag, too big to carry with or in my work bag, it’s too big to wear on weekends when I like to keep it simple (keys, phone wallet), I feel lke the strap is too short for my height as a cross-body so the bag sits funny on me, and the strap is so thin it hurts my shoulder when worn cross or regular. So I could buy the bag and have an $1,800 decoration in my closet, or I can admire it in pictures and on other people and soend $ on a bag that I both love and works for my lifestyle.

I hope this makes sense!? Good luck deciding!

It’s okay to let go. If it pains you too much, you can re-buy it in the future.