Calling all Long Island NY PFers!! Reputable cobbler recs?

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Just as the title reads..can anybody recommend a good cobbler in LI, Nassau County?? Is the one at Roosevelt Field any good?

I need some extra holes punched into my YSL Tributes as well as having a non slip outsole placed. Help! TIA!

Just as the title reads..can anybody recommend a good cobbler in LI, Nassau County?? Is the one at Roosevelt Field any good?

I need some extra holes punched into my YSL Tributes as well as having a non slip outsole placed. Help! TIA!

I had shoes re-soled (leather sole) at 21st Century Shoe Repair on Old Country Rd in Plainview and they turned out great.

I had non slip outsoles added to a pair of Chanel boots at Tony's Shoe Repair, 423 Plandome Road
Manhasset‎. I got the recommendation from my SA at Hirshleifer's. I'm going to see if he can shorten some straps on some sandals that are too wide for me.

Last edited:
I had non slip outsoles added to a pair of Chanel boots at Tony's Shoe Repair, 423 Plandome Road
Manhasset‎. I got the recommendation from my SA at Hirshleifer's. I'm going to see if he can shorten some straps on some sandals that are too wide for me.

Thanks! Was the price reasonable?

Thanks! Was the price reasonable?

It was a couple of years ago and I asked him to do a rush job. The turn around time was 2 hours. I think he charged me at least $40. I did think he was pricey at the time but I was worried about trusting anybody with my new pair of Chanel boots!

It was a couple of years ago and I asked him to do a rush job. The turn around time was 2 hours. I think he charged me at least $40. I did think he was pricey at the time but I was worried about trusting anybody with my new pair of Chanel boots!

I see..No idea if that's pricey still lol. I figure since he's in Manhasset he can get away with charging more. KWIM?