Calling all Long Island NY PFers!! Reputable cobbler recs?

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Just as the title reads..can anybody recommend a good cobbler in LI, Nassau County?? Is the one at Roosevelt Field any good?

I need some extra holes punched into my YSL Tributes as well as having a non slip outsole placed. Help! TIA!

LJS58

O.G.
Jul 8, 2009
Just as the title reads..can anybody recommend a good cobbler in LI, Nassau County?? Is the one at Roosevelt Field any good?

I need some extra holes punched into my YSL Tributes as well as having a non slip outsole placed. Help! TIA!

I had shoes re-soled (leather sole) at 21st Century Shoe Repair on Old Country Rd in Plainview and they turned out great.

cheapmommy

cyndyl
O.G.
Jul 13, 2006
I had non slip outsoles added to a pair of Chanel boots at Tony's Shoe Repair, 423 Plandome Road
Manhasset‎. I got the recommendation from my SA at Hirshleifer's. I'm going to see if he can shorten some straps on some sandals that are too wide for me.

Last edited:

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
It was a couple of years ago and I asked him to do a rush job. The turn around time was 2 hours. I think he charged me at least $40. I did think he was pricey at the time but I was worried about trusting anybody with my new pair of Chanel boots!

I see..No idea if that's pricey still lol. I figure since he's in Manhasset he can get away with charging more. KWIM?