Calling All Linea Pelle Experts

KAOKim

Mar 11, 2007
I'm a LP newbie but am contemplating ordering the new Lauren Conrad bag. How is the quality of these bags? I'm a die hard Balenciaga fan but want something that can be a knock around bag for days when I don't want to carry my Bals. What are the other popular styles from this designer. I'm looking for something that fits over my shoulder comfortably. And I'm not 80 pounds, so a 5 inch drop doesn't cut it. Thanks for any words of advice you might have.

I love my new LP and I think I have been completely converted!! LOL!
The quality and stitching are amazing, and the leather is so yummy!
You should go for it; you will love it.

Do you have to pre-order it, or are they finally available for purchase?
It's a gorgeous bag!
:yes:

I have an LP Dylan Bowler w/the matching wallet and I love that bag! It's perfect for the weekends when I'm running all over doing errands. The double handles are actually long enough to hang on the shoulder so I barely ever use the shoulder strap (when I do, I usually use it cross body style). The leather is super soft and continues to soften w/use. It can also take a good beating (it's not as delicate as other soft leather bags). It's also a relatively light weight bag - it doesn't weigh a ton, even when it's full.

I'm going to order the LC bag, but am going to wait until they're available. I hate pre-ordering things for 2 reasons - (1) I don't like to be charged until I'm actually getting the bag and (2) I hate waiting!.

I'm looking at the olive green color - I love how the bag looks with the gold chain! I also like how it has two different looks depending on whether you snap the top closed or leave it open. I think LP bags are great bags to buy - they're not very inexpensive, but excellent quality!

I love LP! I just ordered a Dylan quilted mini satchel, it'll go w/my quilted Dylan wallet. I see that Bluefly has several LP bags and wallets too, you may want to check them out.

I just saw the large LP satchel on sale at Bloomingdales for $237.00 in Midnite. I really think I am going to order it. It looks so soft.
Do you have an Off Fifth near you? I saw this bag at mine on Friday. I can't remember the exact price, but I know it was $200 something. And there is a 30% off coupon now, too.

I bought a LP Dylan Small Tote in Papaya and have used it a couple of dozen times.

Whenever I think of cleaning out my bags and putting them on Ebay, I pull this one out but never actually sell it, I just can't. I love that bag and the unique leather. You can roll up the entire bag like a towel and the hardward looks like brass, very nice.

It is great for a casual bag that you don't worry about, a knock-a-round wear-with-jeans kind of bag. They do not make this particular bag any longer but the other Dylans and quilted Dylans are similar.

I think Ebay is still a good place to find a great deal on LP bags. I doubt the fakers have found this brand.....yet.

Attachments

• LineaPelleDylanFront.jpg
    LineaPelleDylanFront.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 99
  • LineaPelleDylanBottom.jpg
    LineaPelleDylanBottom.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 85
  • LineaPelleDylanInside.jpg
    LineaPelleDylanInside.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 99
  • LineaPelleDylanZipDetail.jpg
    LineaPelleDylanZipDetail.jpg