Calling All LARGE Camera Bag Owners- Please enable me!

ihavetoomany

Chanel/Loub addict
Jul 21, 2008
So I ultimately would love to own a black jumbo with silver hardware, but finding one is like pulling teeth and often times when I do find one, the price is too high.

I have decided that a nice alternative is the large black lambskin camera bag with silver hardware.

Camera Bag owners- do you love it?
Do you feel like you carry it often?

If you have pics of you holding your camera bags, would you mind posting them?

Please let me know your thoughts :smile: Many thanks!

are you talking about the classic camera case? my mom has it in the medium size in navy and she uses it all the time. the lambskin on it seems much durable than flaps (dunno why) and it's pretty versatile and great for everyday use.

yes, i am talking about the classic camera case and not the reissue worn lambskin look.

this one is the soft, shiny lambskin- here is a pic like the one I am considering:

have you tried on the size before? i saw that size in beige (like the one in ur signature pic) but i think it's a little big, but if you like big bags, then go for it!

Yes, I normally like bigger bags ... so hopefully it won't be too big. I am still deciding. It's the eternal question of instant gratification or waiting (possibly many months) for a black jumbo flap at a good price point.

[This is better everyday bag I'd that's what you want... Camera bag is genius!!! Good luckQUOTE=ihavetoomany;14747529]Yes, I normally like bigger bags ... so hopefully it won't be too big. I am still deciding. It's the eternal question of instant gratification or waiting (possibly many months) for a black jumbo flap at a good price point.[/QUOTE]

I have this exact bag and I love it!!:tup::tup: For "everyday" bags, I have 2 jumbo flaps, a GST and this bag....this is definitely my most used. I love my flaps, but the large camera bag is really more functional for me. It hold A LOT more, is very light weight and as others have said, even though it is the soft lambskin, I do not have to "baby" it at all. Good luck deciding.

You have this exact bag?! i am so happy you posted! is there any way you could take a pic of you holding the bag on your shoulder for me? i just want to see a size comparison and I've yet to find any pics on here of ppl modeling this exact bag. if not, it's no big deal ... just thought i would ask :smile:

I have this exact bag and I love it!!:tup::tup: For "everyday" bags, I have 2 jumbo flaps, a GST and this bag....this is definitely my most used. I love my flaps, but the large camera bag is really more functional for me. It hold A LOT more, is very light weight and as others have said, even though it is the soft lambskin, I do not have to "baby" it at all. Good luck deciding.

You have this exact bag?! i am so happy you posted! is there any way you could take a pic of you holding the bag on your shoulder for me? i just want to see a size comparison and I've yet to find any pics on here of ppl modeling this exact bag. if not, it's no big deal ... just thought i would ask :smile:

I will try to do this tomorrow. :smile:

I think I may be a bit "late" on this, but here are some modeling pics of this bag...I also did some for comparison with the jumbo. Wow...I have a whole new respect for all of the wonderful gals on here that do the modeling pics (not easy to get a good shot showing the bag well and not the face...if you are a bit "shy like me :P). If you decide to get it, let us know how you like it!

Attachments

• IMG_1186.jpg
    IMG_1186.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    IMG_1190.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 331
I may be too late too... but I say wait for the one you really want!
These bags are soo expensive.... don't buy one because u can't wait~~~~~~
I know you've got a couple already ihavetoomany~~~ be patient!

Nice pics LVDevotee!