Calling all ladies....feedback please!!!

I like the first one. Maybe you should tone down the pink to avoid looking too "teenagerish." Or use real models instead of cartoons on your site.

I prefer the 3rd one as well. I do get a teenager/teenybopper vibe from all three however. Not sure if this was intentional or not since you're target audience is young. For me rounding 30yo, I would prefer to visit a website that is classic and streamlined in design and not so gimmicky (yours isn't but I'm just using as an example). I would go for a different color scheme though. Yes, this web page pops but not in a mature way the way I would want. Again, let me reiterate, if you're going for the teenage crowd, this is perfect but maybe with a few minor adjustments, you can hit an even broader age range.

Good luck in your endeavors! I have much respect for entrepeneurs! :biggrin:

I like the third one the best. (I'm 31 by the way.)

While I love everything pink and girly, I too feel that it's a little too girly, and seems more like it's for teenagers. I think if the colors were changed, it might suit an older audience better.

Thanks so much, everyone!!!! We are going back to the drawing board, and I will post in a few days with the new design for further feedback! You guys are awesome, and I appreciate your help...........
:smile: Anne

I like the first one best :biggrin: But i think the design might be appealing to 10-15 year olds, not grown women. I'm 17 and it isn't that appealing to me. :S. But the design is fun and fresh, I have to admit that.

I like the 1st one best as well. I do agree though that it looks "young" and seems to be targetting teenagers slighlty. Hope you don't mind me asking but why did u decide to use cartoons?

I like the first one. It does look young but it's also fun and girly. I'm 18 and it appeals to me because it gives me a feeling of nostalgia. It makes me think of the Polly Pocket dolls and Barbies that I played with when I was young. It does look like it might be too young looking for 30 year old though, but I can see it appealing to those from 18-23.