Calling all ladies....feedback please!!!

I like the first one. Oh, and this is from a 25-yr-old, in case you wanted to keep track of which demographics like what...

The "bath" part is cute, it's hard for me to read the print... so you sell bags, jewelry, and bath stuff, or is it the theme?

spiralsnowman said:
I like the first one. Oh, and this is from a 25-yr-old, in case you wanted to keep track of which demographics like what...

The "bath" part is cute, it's hard for me to read the print... so you sell bags, jewelry, and bath stuff, or is it the theme?

"Treasurebath" came about on my shopping expeditions in China....on the way back in the train, we would all pretty much collapse in our seats:wacko: , and pull out all our goodies:biggrin: . When we were surrounded we would say it was like bathing in treasures....hence "Treasurebath"!!

I like the third one more. I am at the higher end of your target group. I think you need to work on the colors more. They are not right yet. I also thin k you may want to make the page look a bit more mature and not so youthful. Remember...most of the population is getting old and they have the $$$. Don't gear or make it appear to look as if you only want real young people in the site.

I am 33, and I like the 3rd choice as well. I like the contrast against the black. Too much hot pink for my taste, though. Kind of screams "teeny-bopper" to me. Best of luck to you in your new endeavor!

Hi (Anne, I assume??), the third option is the best. It's really very cute. However, it is "young". I am 40, and just looking at it, I would assume it's for the teens/twenties crowd. It does seem to need some...sophistication, I guess I would say. I have no ideas for you, design is DEFINITELY not my bag, baby!! But I do like the general idea that you have going on, and it's a great name!!! I'm sure it will be successful. Let us know what's going on with it! It's fun to see a business being born!! :P

Kellybag said:
I like the third one more. I am at the higher end of your target group. I think you need to work on the colors more. They are not right yet. I also thin k you may want to make the page look a bit more mature and not so youthful. Remember...most of the population is getting old and they have the $$$. Don't gear or make it appear to look as if you only want real young people in the site.

In my 40's and I agree.

I am leaning towards the 3rd one. I agree that the colors should be toned down a little. Also - what bothered me about the first 2 is the way she is facing in the bathtub - her back is towards all the goodies you are trying to sell - it kinda cuts the page a little awkwardly. I like it much better in the 3rd option how she is facing the selection "bubbles" - seems like a much better flow to the page and the line of the bathtub curve up to her head flows with the corner of the page.

Sorry if that is a weird description - hopefully you will understand what I am trying to say :smile:

BTW - I am 27 if that helps.

Thanks and good luck!

I like the third one best. However, I too think it looks a little too "young." I am 43 and it doesn't appeal to me as far as a website for my age group. What age group is your merchandise geared towards? Those are the people you want to appeal to. If your merchandise is not really age specific I think you need to reflect that more in your design. Good luck to you! Keep us posted on your progress.

I like the first one; the third one has the bath tub as the focal point - I think that your icons should be the focal point, in the first one the graphic is fun but not overpowering.