Calling all ladies....feedback please!!!

Mar 8, 2006
Let me start out by saying in no way shape or form is this any kind of advertisement....OK that being said, my husband decided that maybe we should try to make some $$$$ with my shopping addiction, so we are starting a website seliing various fashion items...I need your honest feedback please on our homepage choices, because we are disagreeing as to which is the most appealing. Our target audience is probably between about 22-40 (?). and the issue is that he thinks the design may look too teenagerish!!! Please tell me what you think of the pics I am putting up...which one is your favorite....and any criticism is welcome. Thanks in advance....:biggrin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 135
I like the first one the best. You need to tone down some of the colors because I person can not stay on a site too long if their eyes are strained.

I like the third one the best. I like it the best because it has distinctive focal points but I think by changing the color of the background you will achieve even better results.
It seems like you put in a lot of effort into making this happen, best luck with it. let us know the website after it's completed and we will spread the word for you!

Care said:
I like the third one the best. I like it the best because it has distinctive focal points but I think by changing the color of the background you will achieve even better results.
It seems like you put in a lot of effort into making this happen, best luck with it. let us know the website after it's completed and we will spread the word for you!

Yes, it has been a huge effort....6 months in the making....the background was pink, and the website was ready to go online when my DH decided to make some changes.....thanks for the support....we will probably need all we can get!! It has been fun though...I am shopping for handbags ALL the time!