Calling all Kusama white NF Owners...

1. Please post some modeling pics if you don't mind. I'd really like to see this on someone. TIA :biggrin:

2. I'm having a "bad hair" day, as soon as I get pretty I will post it! I cant wait to get my white NF to modeling session!

3. Lol ok. No problem! ;)

4. Yes, modeling pics please. Pls include height for reference if you don't mind. Thanks ladies!

5. and wide????

6. Yes good thinkin :smile:

7. Awwww come on now, no picking on yourself! I'm sure your modeling pics will be awesome! ;)

8. Totally agree! Love yourself...curves and all. I'm sure your modeling pics will be great!

9. Queen of speedys is crossing over :queen: wow :speedy:

10. Hello :smile: modeling picture with my new YK NF
    Sorry I don't have a good mirror. Have to stand on my tub to get a full body picture :$

I am 5'4" 115 lbs for reference :smile:
    Cathy

image-3199821656.jpg
  11. Great!!!! Congratulations to our first participant!!!! Thanks for sharing!

12. I need a shoulder bag! And, I don't want a common one! The red was too much for me, might cross over with a white. Lol dont know yet :smile:

13. Thank you!! It's adorable! Looks great on you!! :smile:

14. Thanks for sharing! The white NF looks good on you. I have to resist going to the store...I'm banned u see. I'll just live vicariously through you.

15. Thank you. I always wanted a NF. But didn't move forward because of the cloth tag. The YK NF is perfect!! Such a great timing. I was almost totally giving up buying Louis in North America :smile: