Calling all Kusama white NF Owners...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please post some modeling pics if you don't mind. I'd really like to see this on someone. TIA :biggrin:

2. I'm having a "bad hair" day, as soon as I get pretty I will post it! I cant wait to get my white NF to modeling session!

3. Lol ok. No problem! ;)

4. Yes, modeling pics please. Pls include height for reference if you don't mind. Thanks ladies!

5. and wide????

6. Yes good thinkin :smile:

7. Awwww come on now, no picking on yourself! I'm sure your modeling pics will be awesome! ;)

8. Totally agree! Love yourself...curves and all. I'm sure your modeling pics will be great!

9. Queen of speedys is crossing over :queen: wow :speedy:

10. Hello :smile: modeling picture with my new YK NF
    Sorry I don't have a good mirror. Have to stand on my tub to get a full body picture :$

I am 5'4" 115 lbs for reference :smile:
    Cathy

image-3199821656.jpg
  11. Great!!!! Congratulations to our first participant!!!! Thanks for sharing!

12. I need a shoulder bag! And, I don't want a common one! The red was too much for me, might cross over with a white. Lol dont know yet :smile:

13. Thank you!! It's adorable! Looks great on you!! :smile:

14. Thanks for sharing! The white NF looks good on you. I have to resist going to the store...I'm banned u see. I'll just live vicariously through you.

15. Thank you. I always wanted a NF. But didn't move forward because of the cloth tag. The YK NF is perfect!! Such a great timing. I was almost totally giving up buying Louis in North America :smile: