Calling all Kristin Woven ladies...

3DoxieMama

Jan 3, 2012
I'm thinking about getting the Pinnacle Woven Laila which is similar to the Woven Sage from last year. Can anyone tell me how the wovens wear? I saw in one thread where someone mentioned possible wear when the bag rubs against your body. Has anyone noticed this? It's a big investment and I don't want something I will have to baby excessively. Any input would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

you might PM proffashionista and ask her......she got one of last year's and I haven't heard of any complaints from her about it......

Thanks for the response and the tip. I did notice that she has 2, but I thought I read that she's waiting until it gets warmer to use them. I could be wrong. I appreciate the help!

Thanks for the response and the tip. I did notice that she has 2, but I thought I read that she's waiting until it gets warmer to use them. I could be wrong. I appreciate the help!

Oh yeah : / you might be right about that. I remember reading something about that somewhere, too. I don't know if she used it at all last season or not. I would think, though, that the woven would be ok unless you're bumping it up against rough surfaces or really just tossing it around, you know? I baby my bags something awful, so I usually just get whatever I want and not fret about it too much. I switch bags out so often that it's not really an issue. If you plan to use it as an everyday bag for months on end, you might want to see if any other members can give you any tips before purchasing. HTH! :smile:

Oh yeah : / you might be right about that. I remember reading something about that somewhere, too. I don't know if she used it at all last season or not. I would think, though, that the woven would be ok unless you're bumping it up against rough surfaces or really just tossing it around, you know? I baby my bags something awful, so I usually just get whatever I want and not fret about it too much. I switch bags out so often that it's not really an issue. If you plan to use it as an everyday bag for months on end, you might want to see if any other members can give you any tips before purchasing. HTH! :smile:

Good point! I change out frequently also. Most of my bags look brand new. I was thinking I might love the woven so much I may not want to switch out. Ha! There are so many sages I want and just not enough money...