Calling all J12 owners! Can I make it smaller? help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello -

I just got a new white J12 watch - I"ll post pics tonight. :yahoo:Even though I'm sure you have seen a thousand of them!

Anyway - it's too big on my wrist but the booklet doesn't say how to size it.

Can this be sized?

Thanks!!

2. Where did u purchase it? If it was retail, they should be able to adjust it for you. I purchased mine at Nieman Marcus and they were able to remove a few links. I believe they had to use a special J12 instrument to make the adjustment.

3. Yes, take it back to where you got it from. Chanel Fine sized mine, and the regular Chanel store sized the one I got my X. I almost bought one from Neimans, and they assured me they could resize it as well. I wouldn't attempt it alone. Congrats! Which one did you get?

4. Me too ! on saturday my husband offer me a J12
    The jewerlly boutique adjust it for me
    wonderfull watch !
    i'm so happy !

5. i can't answer your question, but congratulationsss!!! More pics of the J12 never hurt!!! :biggrin:

6. Yep - take it back to where you brought it - absolutely gorgeous watch - congrats:yahoo:

7. Thank you SO much for the replies. I was worried it would forever be too big.

It was purchased at the Neiman Marcus in Scottsdale.

I need to get my camera out and post pics! It's the plain white one (no diamonds or anything). It's really cute:heart:

Thanks again!!!!!!