Calling all J Brand Pitch Leggings owners!!

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi all, I just wondered if the J Brand leggings (901) in the Pitch wash stretch out at all? Also, if ladies who own them took their normal size or sized down? I'm going to be ordering from the US so need to get the sizing right! I'm sometimes a 25 and sometimes 26 in J Brands. TIA.

LOL, you should just PM me all your J Brand questions, girl. :lol: I sized down one to a 24 in my pitch pair, but I have a friend who stayed tts. We have different builds though...

Last edited:
I took my normal size and it fit perfectly. It is a little roomier around the waist area and they're stretchy too so I would recommend you to get the 25. =)

I have 2 pair and I find there's little stretch - definitely no stretching out to the point of looking stretched. I like them in my normal size.

I took my normal size in them, and they haven't stretched too much- I definitely don't have to constantly pull them up like I do with some of my other jeggings.

Thanks ladies. And *want it all,* thank you, and I'll bear that in mind - lol!

I really can't work out my J Brand size at all. Even though I tend to buy 25s by this designer, I do feel that this size is very tight in certain styles and I could probably have gone with a 26. I have the Love Storys in a 26 (no chance of getting in a 25). The leggings in stealth wash and 910s in a 25 which are both pretty roomy in the waist. I also have the leggings in Olympia size 25 which are pretty snug, and the ink 910s in 25 which are uncomfortably tight on the waist - could have done with a 26 but then would have been baggier on the legs.

I have really skinny legs so often have to go tighter in the waist to get them to fit tight on my legs, but my weight does tend to fluctuate, especially around my middle so I'm considering going for the 26 as these are a tight style anyway.

I've always been told to go as tight as possible with jeans as they stretch, but from what you ladies say, these definitely don't stretch out much, right? I have the Current Elliot leggings in a 25 and they stretched out a ton on the waist after only one wear.

Last edited:
They have stretch in them, but they don't stretch out. They will loosen very little after wearing them for a while. The fact that the waist isn't teeny is why I love mine!

i have them in olympia too and ive found that the pitch is more stiff than the olympia but i bought the same size in both...the olympia is definately more comfortable so if you're tight with the 25 in that then you might consider going up one. the pitch also stretches out less than the olympia